FS: Brand NEW Body Armor

At $275 thats over $200 less than if you bought it direct from the manufacturer

let me think about it and i possibly will

my friend said he’d buy if if you still got it

so in essence if i were to wear this and kramer shot me from 20 ft away it would stop the bullet? Assuming he actually hit the vest of course?

These vests are only good for shootings from 21 feet and farther, sorry.

silence.

I’d just shoot you in the face anyways, you could wear 10 vests and it wouldn’t make a difference.

I’ll let you wear my helmet and we’ll see if that can stop a .45 shot from 20 feet.

I still want to shoot Joey with my airsoft gun.

oh my god do it at the lot :rofl

Dude do they make airsoft sniper rifles?

‘Take out’ one of the pr’s in the lower lot from the bed of someone’s truck in the upper lot :rofl

pm sent

check your mail

My first room mate in college was from louisiana, A complete douchebag. The first time i met the fat fuck, we go to buffalo wild wings and he starts telling me all sorts of ridiculous stories like how his gf’s mom was the trainer of his football team and end up giving him head after he strained his calf. Now the most outrageous thing that he told me was that his buddies dad had an old bullet proof vest and that he volunteered to be shot with it on. Then he went on to tell me that his buddies dad shot him with the vest on from 50 feet away with a hand gun. Kid was a fuckin liar

who the fuck would want to buy a vest that has been shot??? it’s no good now…you’re just asking for trouble if you get pulled over with a vest in your car…

jersey, why aren’t you a cop anymore???

1. its brand new never worn… never shot
  2. its not illigal to own a vest
  3. the one i owned that had been shot… has been sold to someone to use as a target

you also stated that you had one forsale that was shot…i never said it was illegal…but come on man what the fuck would you be thinking when you pulled some random dude over that had a bullet proof vest in his car…???

I dont live in jersey anymore… 200 miles is quite a commute 4 days a week (shifts were 4 on 4 off) And i dont plan on living in NY long enough to be a cop up here since most sign on contracts are 4 years

Maybe that he too is a cop? That would be my first thought, but then again I’m not a cop. :rofl

ok!!! you can work part time…I never signed a contract

i’m not trying to jack your thread but you are just asking for trouble if you’re not in law enforcement and owning a vest…just my thought, it is what it is. i dont know anyone thats not in a law field that ownes one.

Part time huh? tell me about this… they didnt have part time where i worked… Part time was considered Special1/Special2 wich pretty much did nothing besides sit at road construction and shit like that… they didnt do actual patrol or traffic stops and got paid something like 12 an hour… Honestly i wont go back unless i get a starting salary around 58K a year wich i dont see happening in upstate NY