FS: BRAND-NEW, IBM ThinkPad T41, Model # 2373GGU

All the Information you need on the Laptop/Notebook PLEASE NOTE: all prices are CDN $

http://www-132.ibm.com/content/product_images/en_US/IMG1071_MKT_IMG_FILENAME_7.gif

RETAIL PRICE ON THIS GOES FOR : $4,599.00 $CAD + taxes (and shipping if you buy it online)

$2800 CDN OBO (EDITED)
many offers already,
make me an offer,
no reasonable offer will be refused!!!
i need to get rid of it fast,
i need money to pay bills!

BONUS: another 512 DDR SD RAM included @ NO EXTRA CHARGE

PM ME YOUR OFFERES ASAP,
CALL MY CELL PHONE FOR A QUICK AND EASY TRANSACTION,
647-290-6544
willing to ship outside of toronto…

!!! Woah thats a lot of money.

make me an offer,
if you are interested,
no reasonable offer will be refused!!!

dang,

i am in the market for a used laptop but i am not up to date on what makes the more or less valuable.

what makes that laptop a $4000 piece?

that price is MSRP…
make me an offer,
no REASONABLE offer will be refused,
its got bluetooth built-in standard,
bluetooth is the wave of the future…
plus i’ve got a 512 ddr sd ram included free of charge…

and it says IBM on it

good luck dude

price drop… $2800 CAD/CDN OBO

you still interested in the laptop? MUST GO TOMORROW!!

ha price drop of 1200 bucks? were you trying to rip everybody off with your first price or what?

this unit is worth 4500 CDN retail/MSRP,
if i can get it for 3 or 4 grand why not right?!
but since people are cheap,
i’ve got to lower the price…
it MUST GO!

ALSO,

i dont think the t41 you people are thinking about is the one i have,

to confirm,
go to http://www.ibm.ca/ > products > notebooks > ThinkPad T-Series> scroll down to t41 MODEL #: 2373GGU…

this is the model i have, ALOT of you are confusing this model with the cheaper priced ones with the features that are not the same as the ones offered on my laptop…

PLEASE do your research before you say things…

If it absolutly MUST GO tommorow, I’ll give ya $1200 for it… Where did you steal, er i mean get it from, does it have a warranty, and where from. Why did you steal, i mean buy this thing in the first place if you couldn’t afford it?

so many questions…

are you my mom or something?

but yeah… i’m just helping a buddy out…

and btw, i would be crazy to give it to you for this price…

and yes there is warranty on it… and it is NOT stolen…

Is it the same guy you Helped get rid of the plasma tv?? Just seems very suspiscious… Is he a dealer for IBM as well??

ha ha busted

if you’re not going to make an offer… please stop wasting my time and yours … thanks

It’s up to the buyer to make sure for themselves that the unit is legal, you don’t need to trash talk in this thread.

So stop it.

I don’t want to ruin your thread, but that’s a lot of money for not much of a laptop. I’ve sold T41s for about 1500 (512ddr 60gb P1.7m DVDRW etc…)

Also you will find that most people on this board will shop around for the best deal, and this isn’t. You can find much better laptops for half the money you’e asking (pIV 3.2, 512 ddr, DVDRW, widescreen 17", 100G HD).

The Thinkpad has allways been a Business computer, most of them are leased and therefore no-one really cares about the price (also on the corporate side the prices are dramatically discounted form the MRSP). You’re paying 4000 for the IBM name and the Bluetooth technology (something most people don’t even know exists) is it worth an extra 2500? That’s up to the buyer to decide.

I think you may have better luck with this sale on E-Bay. Good luck.

P.S.
I’ve cleaned this thread, keep it clean or it’s gone.

you’ve cleaned the thread?
i dont understand…
its okay,
i’ve mad my sales already… someone lucky picked this up… hehe
i’ve got ipods and sony vaio’s coming in soon…
i’ll let you all know the details later on…

also thanks for the info man… never knew that…
i dont know much about laptops, i just sell them man… hehe

Okay, so sold then.

Locked.