FS: Brand New Volk TE37's

Hey guys what’s up.

Phil stumbled across these and is offering them for a sweet price. They are BRAND NEW, worth almost 3 grand bought locally.

Here’s the info on them.

Volk TE37, staggered set, front 17 x 8 +33, rear 17 x 9 +40, 5 x 114.3 in bronze.

A couple of pic’s,

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987Volk_TE37_pic1-med.jpg

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987Volk_TE37_pic2-med.jpg

The price is $2200.00, NO TAX and includes your SON 15% discount.

I know the rear offset is not the lowest but, a set of 5mm wheel spacers and your down to a +28 on the front and +35 on the rear. As well with a 9" rim you can fit up to a 275 wide tire so playing with tire sizes will flush them out and there will not be any rubbing issues.

So let me know here, by PM or visit our new store location and have a look for yourself.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

and BUMP! :smiley:

Still available.

Get some better friggin offsets Bruce.

I’m the king of the impulse buy but that just ain’t gonna get me. Anytime you have to promote spacers as a selling feature for rims is not a good thing… just my opinion.

Not hating…just wish you got better sizing for your price.

^^^^

LOL, well Phil just came upon these locally and snagged them. I posted them up as they still are very sweet rims. Using wheel spacer’s or playing with tire sizes will still make them flush out pretty nice so that’s why I mentioned that.

As for lower offset’s Phil can get rims in the 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern however they usually cost more for authentic JDM rims. So if you, or anyone else has the money, email or PM me with a couple of choices and the sizes your looking at and I’ll see what I can find.

Now I’m not mentioning anyone in particular (saying this in the general sence) if your gona be cheap don’t expect to get what your looking for. There’s NO WAY IN HELL your gona get 17 or 18 inch rims, 7.5, 8 or 9 inches wide with super low offsets for a G or less. It’s just not going to happen. If you want the “good stuff” be prepared to pay for it, thats all I’m saying.

No worries Dan, I still luv ya! :smiley:

Check yo PM foo!