VOLK TIME ATTACK TE37 19 INCH BLACK WITH RED LIP...

looking to buy volk time attack rims for 350z asap…please msg with any info on where to get them and at what prices

I’ll get pricing for you in bit…

For the Volk time attack TE’s, they are a special order item…

19x9.5 +22 Front (per rim)
$1055.00 (includes shipping + gst)

19x10.5 +22 Rear (per rim)
$1080.00 (includes shipping + gst)

:eek: damn, that’s a pricey set of rims!

Baller status rims… shipping and customs makes up a large portion of the cost…

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/papsmagu/DSC03368.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/papsmagu/DSC03380.jpg

pricey and supercrappy offset, yay.

LMAO… Winter angst is already setting in… B R E A T H E !!!

i don’t think you’ve heard me say a thing actually.
don’t come attacking me for i’ll spit right back in your face and tell you something along the lines of go do something productive in the sault, like go get drunk with a native

Fact, +22 offset is crappy, even on a 10" rim, deal with it.

Fact, 1100$ for 2 te37’s is exspensive, but if you want te’s you pay it.

Ask me why i know.

back on topic.

now i’m a racist, oh, you’ve got me pegged. And thats the exact reaction i was looking for. Typical. If you can’t take a shot back, don’t say anything, you brought it upon yourself. So run to the racial card for a place to hide under.

Next time i suggest you keep your comments about my supposed demeanor to yourself, just because you don’t know me you assume it’s negative. Or you could ask around, wow, or use the little pm feature at the bottom of the page.

IF it was me going to spend $2000 on wheels, i would buy the proper offset for the car not a set just so i could have the “look”.

umm…ok, people need to calm down here, no need to start something over someone else’s price quote for a set of rims.

Lucky, fact is that +22 is a good offset for Z’s, we don’t run single digit offsets on our cars without alot of fender work. Have you even seen 10.5+22 on a Z?

here’s an example:

so maybe you can enlighten all of us as to how 10.5+22 is the “wrong” offset for the Z.

btw lucky, i’m pretty sure that price is PER RIM…ie, it’s $4000+ for the set.

double post

Yes the price is per wheel… very expensive because of the shipping from Japan, customs, duty etc…

19x10+22ish front
19x11+11ish rear is damn near perfect, i’d trust the guys actually run them on z’s. that would be why i said the offsets were crappy.

My opionin was based also on myself owning the wrong offset te37’s, even with spacers i wasn’t happy and sold them. I couldn’t stand the front wheels i had, the rears were alright but didn’t look right.

you mean you’ve actually talked to guys what have that setup personally? Not every digs the sticking out of the wheel well/4x4/7 degs camber look…

plus i’m pretty sure Rays don’t make a 11" wide TE’s…

so you’re telling me the above pic isn’t flush?

I beleive Speedstar in Markham has a set in stock… go to speedstar.ca and tell them Navin, w/ the purple gtr, sent you… they are great guys…very professional…

Navin…

That’s an impressive stable! (Leme know if you need any detailing done!) :stuck_out_tongue:

where are you guys located…might have to bring the M3 by next year…:R

If you want TEs, ask tires23. They have awesome prices on rims.

www.tires23.com

Ask for Martin.

PS: i know a guy in socal that he is running 17x10.5 on his TEs

i think its 17x10.5 +7 or +9 (not so sure about the offset, but they are single digits)