fs:bunch of misc stuff needs to go tomorrow morning

Stingray paintballs gun with like a 10oz co2 tank and 100 round hopper…make and offer and come and fucking get it 10 point for everytime you find and shoot the turbo shadow :slight_smile: sorry steve

Two handheld fishing games: make an offer I used to love the things but I cant take any of this shit.

nintendo 64 with one aftermarket controller and 1080 snowboarding: make me an offer.

I’m going to a show with my buddy tonite, call my cell 716-432-6278

ohh I also have one of the dildo shaped verizon phones if anyone needs a phone you can throw at the wall 20x and still have it work. :wink: we tried it before I bought a new phone lol

free mortar and pestol to first purchase lol, I duno where the fuck it came from but c’mon why wouldn’t you want one lol

Stuff needs to be picked up tomorrow before like 4-5ish then im going to the square to say bye to everyone.

CyA later buffalo…
seriously just make me an offer on any of this shit, I just dont wana move it

edit
added
gta san andreas book
and computer case that I know nothing about make an offer on each

$20 bucks for the paint ball gun… I really have no idea what it is worth

$25 and its sold I’m leaving at 530 I live off center rd in west seneca no idea where your coming from

first buyer wins morter and pestol and 3 huster/high societies from 1989 woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

O man I definitely need to buy this gun.

like I said i’m leaving at 530 so if you can get here before then call me if not everything needs to be picked up tomorrow

I’m gunna be home for a few hours so call me I need this shit gone

Will trade any of this for a suitcase also, I’m bringing more than I thought I was

paintball gun still for sale?

$20

call me 435-7497
-Christian

pending sale of the paintball gun to 1sikbmw tomorrow…64’s already gone

dibs if it doesnt work out.

:slight_smile:

sorry man chris just came and got it