FS:Bunch of SR20 parts

Redtop sr20 bare block needs to be machined and cleaned-$100
Sr20 CAS-$SOLD!!!
S13 blacktop sr20 full harness ( cas plug was cut but i have a plug with the harness just need to be sauderd on)-$SOLD!!!
S13 SR20 Alternator-$50
x3 S13 SR20 coilpacks-$80 (or $30 a peice)
S13 SR20 Intake manifold-$100
x2 S13 SR20 Turbo manifolds-$50 ( orr 25 a peice)
Redtop SR20 Cam gears- $40
Redtop SR20 Cams-$60
Redtop SR20 Oil filter assembly-$60
Redtop SR20 Valve cover-$60
Redtop SR20 Coilpack cover-$30
Redtop SR20 Waterpump-$SOLD
Redtop SR20 Crank-$75 (probably needs machineing)
Redtop SR20 Lower oil pan-$30
Redtop SR20 Upper oil pan-$SOLD
Redtop SR20 Front cover-$50
Redtop SR20 Lifters- $50
x6 SR20 370cc injectors-$SOLD!!!
S13 SR20 Fuel rail-$25
Stock SR20 Flywheel-$30
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch (not to sure on the quality or life left on it but looks alright)-$75
AAC Valve for S13 SR20DET-$100
Coolant temp sensor-$75
timing chain with guides and tensioner-$75
CA18DET spark plug cover-$30

I have just about everything…so theres allot more i have then whats posted…just ask if you need something and i will let you know if i have it.

ASK FOR PICS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE!

in calgary?

I may be needing a turbo manifold and coilpacks. I have an sr20 that is missing exhasut manifold, coils and turbo. if I don’t find a complete sr20 I will be interested in picking up a few things

yes in calgary…i also have one manifold with a turbo on it…not sure if the turbo is still good but you could try it out if its no good i will refund your money on the turbo…everything else i know is good.

BUMP

TTT

Updated with more parts!

quite a bit of interest…but no body coming through…guys if you actually need something let me know…if your thinking about it and arent sure dont pm me telling me you need it until you actually need it…please dont waste my time or yours!

CAS SOLD!!!

Bump!

where are you located?

you have a block your willing to guarantee is in rebuildable condition or money back? shoot me a PM

contact number?

Calgary

Yes the block can be rebuilt…might need to bore it out not sure.

PM’d you my number

BUMP

do you have the sr starter?

No sorry.

BUMP!

DONT PM ME THEN DISAPEAR!

It’s getting really anoying…IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT SOMETHING THEN ASK…IF NOT STOP WASTEING MY TIME!!!

why the hell is it so wrong to ask questions it is always like that everytime you try and sell something on a forum. give a number and the ones that are very interested call the rest for get about them

not you…and not like that. People say oh how much is this shipped here and there and i get quotes and they vanish.

oh well thats different there are a lot of people like that and trust me it does get frustrating

Welcome to the world of cheap S13 owners. Who all will do anything to nickle and dime you to the depth’s of hell