FS: CA18DET

I bought this engine off of Lo)2enz0 a little while but have recently bought an S14 SR so I don’t need this anymore. It has been sitting in my garage and not installed by me. Engine comes with Motor, turbo, ECU, Ignitor, tranny, and harness.

I need this thing gone ASAP. So if its gone tomorrow between noon and like 5, then you can have it for $450. If its later than that, then I would like what I paid for it back which is $600. I do not currently have the harness for the motor, Lo)2enz0 is picking one up for me, which will be yours.

Motor also comes with a free engine stand, and you can have a hoist for $50.

PM me for my number to get ahold of me, I will be checking periodically. I am located in the SW of Calgary and have no truck so can not transport it for you.

Kurt

BUMP!

good price and in time for winter

yeah no kidding … too bad that is all the way c-town

damnit calgary :sad :sad :sad

i will cut $50 off the price if someone wants to meet in red deer…

i think for a sale for sure, i can get someone to lend me a truck or van to haul it in…

is this motor in decent shape? cause im going to be in the south on sat.

motor is in good shape, ran strong in previous car, i have never had it running in my car, just sat in my garage, i’m in south calgary just so you know…

what number can I get ahold of you on sat? can you work out a bit of a deal? I’m driving a chev dually with a 454 so I get about 11 mpg , thanks.

Does this come with everything needed for the swap?

there’s always gona be little extra’s you’l need with problems you’l encounter… great price though…

honestly if i already didnt buy the ka24de i would of jumped on this and the guy is willing to meet in red deer thats awesome just rent a truck or get a buddy to haul it for you, and regards to parts he has most vital parts the rest im sure that can be gathered here in etown

I guess thats a no!!

sorry for takin a bit to reply

yes it has all the vitals to make it go, if someone can take it today, its theres for 300 bucks with hoist stand and motor

INSANE PRICE!! GET ON THIS U STOCKERS!
ps its cheaper than doing ur inevitable timing chain!

ITS MINEEEEEE if i can get the money today lol

anyone that wants it, call me at 969-8501 please don’t waste my time or yours if you dont intend on buying it. i will let everyone know, this comes with engine, tranny, ignitor, and harness once i get one from the previous owner. it also comes with lightened pulleys that i had bought for it. the motor will need about 30 min of tweekying before you drop it in, just to make sure everything is torqued correctly and what not, but for 300 bucks, you can not go wrong!!!

I’LL GIVE YOU $400 IN THE MORNING if you hold it , and I will come get it, I will phone you .

i’m in calgary just so you know, but 400 and its yours, call me in the morning tomorrow if you still want it

will do :smiley: :smiley: