FS: Camcorder, Cat5, Lighting

More stuff to get rid of here, I will also take best offer on most of it:

Samsung SC-D372 Mini-DV camcorder

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/sam/EC.SAM.SCD372.JPG

Bought at circuit city for $180. I opened it to try it out and realized it didn’t have the SD port that i thought I was getting, that was the next model up. I have had it for like 2 months and have never used it. Comes new in box with everything that it came from the store with. Link to more info

$100

Stuff I still have from a different thread REDUCED PRICES!!:

[SIZE=2]3 - Lithonia 2’x4’ 4 bulb recessed T8 Fluorescent Fixtures.
Part #: 2GT8 4 32 a12 120 1/4 GEB
Link: Only Place online that i could find them
Condition: All new in box, but have minor scratches from bad movers! The acrylic lenses are all in tact, and they all should work. I can open and wire up to test if you want. I will also include 8+ bulbs for each fixture so that is 4 to begin with, and 4 more to replace those ones 2+ years from mow. Bulbs are 32 Watt extended life GE. Retail about $3.75 or more each.
Price: $30 each including bulbs.

850’ - Superior Essex Cat5E Residential Grade Wire
Part #: 51-240-2g
Link: here
Condition: I had to purchase 1000’ of this shit last year just for a 150’ cut. I do not need the rest of it as I have a lot of cat 6 plenum that i can use instead.
Price: I paid $80 for the box, with the price of copper it has gone up to about $110 per box, I dont care to screw anyone so i will sell it for what i paid for it minus what i took minus a little more $50
[COLOR=“Red”]I also have the jacks for this that are standard size for any keystone wall plate. I have 5 of them, that I will include. They are the Gigamedia better known as Signamax brand I also have some of the plug ends that I will include.

One monitor sold, One remaining for $130

$100 for the cam?

camcorder pending at a lower value so if anyone else wants it speak now

$100 bucks for the camcorder

nice try on the lowball, but the other offer was more than yours.

I PMed you about orbital

if the camcorder has a usb port i would buy it

it has that mini dvi out port. I believe that is firewire not usb

hmmm i do need a new camcorder for the summer

The last guy didn’t respond to my counter offer, so $120 on the camcorder is the current offering rate.

I’m interested in the porter cable if no one else ahead of me wants it. I’d like to get it asap…

20" acer and porter cable for $150 cash on monday (today technically speaking). Call me, 316-8454

I have had a bit of interest in the polisher, but i will let you know since you want 2 items over the one cheapest.

The other that has had several bites is the camcorder. It is still avail since no one has $120 (even though i said $130) New price = $120

porter cable gone to the first person that had contacted me about it.

Everything else still available.

not at $100 yet I have CASH!! let me know free bump

I can hold the camcorder for you if you really want it that bad. I have only had 3 people ask about it.

Can you do any better than $100?

is porter cable is available? i dont see it in the post.

monitors and oribital are accounted for.

I may just end up taking the lowball on the camcorder because i am too lazy to add it to my ebay store listings.

im not trying to be a dick i just do not need it. However for $100 i wouldnt mind throwing my old one out. I also work at best buy so its not really that much of a deal for me unless i can get it for a good deal. They have this flash memory one that just came in, its super tiny and clear that i might pick up also. Anyways just pm me