FS: Canon 85 f/1.2L II, 70-200 F/2.8L IS, 100-400L IS...

I am selling 3 of my lenses to fund the purchase of one. I rarely use these lenses, so they are all in excellent condition and are just like new. They all come with the original boxes, original carrying pouches, lens hood, lens caps, etc…just as they did when I bought them new from B&H Photo/Video.

PAYPAL ONLY!!! Buyer will send payment as “Gift” or regular and add 3%. Im not accepting any other form of payment at this time.
Buyer pays shipping (FedEx). If you are close by I am willing to deliver.

Canon 85 f/1.2L II: $1700.00
Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS: $SOLD
Canon 100-400 f/4.5 - 5.6L IS: Decided Im keeping it

Canon 85 f/1.2L II:

Canon 85 f/1.2L II:

Mother fuck I want #1. What are you getting?? 200 f2?? 300 f2.8?

If at least two of the lenses sell a 200 f/2L IS.
You should pick up the 85, that and the 70-200 I used the least.

take pics of baller lenses with baller lense…
lol
GLWS

I should. Want a 200 for trade? lol I don’t use my 70-200 all that much either…

I had a feeling it was going to be the 200 f2. Beautiful lens!

Prob the 35L if I were to guess :slight_smile:

lol. I thought I would use my 70-200 more, but for what I mostly shoot I always seem to use a prime.

The 200 f/2 should be amazing. I probably shit my pantz when/if I get it. Literally.

It took me a while to decide if I wanted to sell the 85, I almost held on to it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Good price on the 100-400. I sold mine on eBay a few months ago for around $1450.

Not too shabby. :thumbup

Kinda OT but I was hoping you might be able to give me a quick yay or nay. For a non-professional (I don’t plan to make a living on it or do any kind of submissions - just personal and friend photography) photographer (although I do enjoy taking pictures and find it to be a big hobby of mine), what kind of lense would you use for every day shooting (I don’t wanna have 5 lenses).

I was thinkin this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830995415

That 18-200 will work fine. :thumbup

Thanks. GLWS man, that’s some quality equipment right there.

Price drop on the 70-200!!!

Legit seller right here!

Thanks man!

Bumpz

Bump!

85 is still up for grabs!!!

Throw it on eBay dude, that’s where I sold my 100-400. I think I put it on a 3 or 5 day ad and it went.

I might do that, honestly if it doesn’t sell by the first of the month I’ll probably end up keeping it and end up buying the 200 f/2L IS anyway. I keep putting it in my cart at B&H…:ahh

200 F2…ZOMG!