FS: Canon Powershot S3 IS (LIKE NEW)

I’ve decided to upgrade to a DSLR, so putting my current camera up for sale. This was my first camera, and is what really got me into photography, learned everything that I know on it, and it’s a solid camera.

About it:

• 6 megapixel, swivel LCD screen
  • Perfect condition. Never been dropped, gotten wet or even scratched. It is in such excellent condition. You would think it just came out of the box.
  • Multiple shooting settings, including manual, automatic, video, portraits, aperature priority, shutter priority and stitch assist mode.
  • Has had over 2600 actuations

What it comes with:

• Canon Powershot S3 IS camera
  • Origional box with all software and manuals
  • Canon camera carrying case
  • Neck Strap
  • 3-year warranty from Henry’s (www.henrys.com)
  • Four Canon AA rechargable batteries with charger

Sample Images:
A have my portfolio uploaded in two locations. You can view them at the links below.
All images are copyright of KMS Photography / Kevin Saunders.

Price:
I paid $679 and change back in December/06. I have all origional invoices and receipts, and I will let it go for $450 FIRM.

For further inquiries, please either email kevburgler@gmail.com, OR pm me for fastest responce. I am located in Mississauga.

I will provide pictures of the actual camera it self within the next week.

+1 to a great camera

i heard the S4 IS is goign to be insane specs. but for this pricepoint it’s a great deal.

bump for a great guy! people buy his camera so he can finally move on to the much needed DSLR!

Still for sale.

This looks like a great camera, I am currently shopping for one. But it is currently selling for 419 NEW at best buy.

yes, but when you factor in the 3-year warranty (minimum $80) + rechargable battaries with carrying case ($75+ value) + 1gb SD ultra memory card ($30 value) + tax, you’re looking at well over $650. So this is really for someone looking to purchase a camera that has NOTHING wrong with it in any way, and is fairly new, but looking to save a couple hundred off of the sticker price.

good luck with the sale man. bump for great cam.

back up for sale, just won an auction on ebay so this has to go.

You finally bought a DSLR off of ebay?

indeed i did. went on and saw a good deal with 10 min left in the auction, placed a pid and it was an adrenaline rush until the end of it.

20D

gunna go and help him pic lenses tommorow

Did you sell this yet?

no not yet