FS: Canon XHA1 HD Camcorder

Recently got a Canon XHA1 camcorder this Camera is for someone who has experience using and I dont have any. The buttons are plentyful lol. Anyawys… Someone out there would love to make wicked car vidoes or any other such videos…this Is a Professional Cam I would say.
It comes with everything shown here in the pictures. The guy that traded me had lost the carger. You can aquire another one at henry`s or even kijiji for next to nothing. I can possibly go get a charger if someone is 100% serious about buying this cam at buyers expense. IE Gas if I have to drive and cost to cover purchas of the charger.

At the end of the post is featurs and CNET Reviews that give this cam nothing but excelent ratings.

It also comes with a SUPER FISH EYE LENS.

I`m looking for $2100.00 for this camera. Though I have no experience with this kind of product. From what I have seen on Amazon for used XHA1 HD Cams were all $2000.00+ USD So I think that it is a fair price.

Let me know or you can even call my cell. 647-887-8095…Names Chris for the ones who have not met me before.

HERE IS SOME FEATURES FOUND ON http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/products?m=gp&pid=1118#_020

Features

The Image Quality of High Definition
The XH A1 captures true 1080 High Definition resolution video at 60i, 30F or 24F frame rates (or, 50i/60i with optional upgrade). It captures a true 16:9 widescreen HD image that is made for your HD broadcast and theatrical projects.

Genuine Canon HD Zoom Lens
The XH A1 comes with a Genuine Canon 20x HD zoom lens that shows why the name Canon is synonymous with optical excellence. This Professional L Series Fluorite lens ensures outstanding resolution, contrast and colour reproduction, and delivers clarity and image quality you won’t see with conventional optical glass lenses.

3 CCD Performance
The XH A1 is equipped with three 1/3" Native 16:9 CCDs (1.67 Megapixels), delivering outstanding picture quality, highly accurate colour reproduction, and a wide dynamic range with virtually no colour noise.

Super-Range Optical Image Stabilizer
Canon’s innovative Super-Range OIS combines gyro- and image-sensors to correct camcorder shake instantly - whether it’s the fast vibration you’d experience while recording from a moving car; the medium-speed motion of hand-held recording; or the slower motion of body sway.

Instant AF
With HD, focus is more critical than ever. Instant AF is the next generation of auto focus, designed with HD resolution in mind. It combines an external AF sensor with Canon’s legendary auto focus system for fast and accurate focus. Together, the two sensors reduce focusing time - even in low-light situations - and improve focusing performance on difficult subjects.

DIGIC DV ll HD Image Processor
DIGIC DV II HD is the next generation of Canon’s exclusive DIGIC DV signal processing technology. Designed specifically for HD, DIGIC DV II ensures optimal image quality for HD video, with improved color reproduction - especially in skin tones, and dark and light scenes. It also employs a hybrid noise reduction system that integrates two types of noise reduction, for high definition images that are crystal clear.

Image Control
A variety of image control functions give you as much or as little exposure control as you want, and let you fine-tune your exposures for outstanding video.
· Total Image Control
· 9 Custom Presets and 2 Custom Keys
· 7 Program AE Modes

Additional Features
· 2.8" Widescreen LCD and .57" Widescreen EVF give you bright, high-resolution views. The LCD and EVF can be used at the same time, giving both cameraperson and director or producer a view of the action.
· Fully compatible with Canon Console Image Control & Storage Software Ver. 1.1

CNET

The good: Excellent video quality; extremely customizable; great lens and optical stabilizer; fast focus.

The bad: No 720p recording capability; coarse, low-resolution LCD.

The bottom line: Canon’s XH A1 and XH G1 are excellent camcorders for entry-level professionals and independent filmmakers, with hard-to-beat prices for what they offer.
Review: Giving independent videographers something to choose from besides its popular but long-in-the-tooth GL2, Canon offers up two HDV models designed to appeal to the prosumer and entry-level pro markets. Derived from the same technology that the professional-level XL H1 uses, the XH A1 and the XH G1 HDV models trade the XL H1’s interchangeable lens system to lower the cost by one-half to two-thirds the price of the higher-end model. The two XH models share a single body, but the G1 includes the equivalent of the XL H1’s JackPack–HD-SDI output with embedded audio and time code, Genlock synchronization, …

Read more: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-camcorders/canon-xh-a1/4505-6500_7-31986886.html#ixzz1DKWq2XQ8

Sold to a very awesome son member. Nice seeing ya. Good sale! That cam was a steal.