FS: car audio

This is my pre-Ebay sale. All prices are what I expect to get on ebay, so no low-balling. I figured I’d throw it all on here till I get around to take pictures and stuff for ebay.

Headunits:

JVC KW-AVX706 (BROKEN) Double din dvd player with 6.5" screen. The reciever would not load dvd’s so I took it apart to try and fix it but I made it worse. Now it wont even power on. It is good for parts. The screen on it is perfect. If you have one with a cracked screen this would be a cheap fix. $50

JVC KD-G310 (perfect) plays MP3, WMA, Sirius ready, and has 1 set of rca outputs. $65

JVC KD-G320 (perfect) plays MP3, WMA, Sat ready, and has 2 sets of rca outputs. $85

Satellite Radio:

Sc-c1 sirius connect vehicle tuner. This is the main tuner you need to get sirius radio in your car. You just hook this to your headunits brand interface. $50

KS-SRA100 sirius radio interface. This is the interface needed to hook the Sc-c1 satellite tuner to a JVC headunit. $50 or $85 for both the sra100 interface and sc-c1 tuner.

Sportster 3 plug and play sirius satellite radio & vehicle kit. Brand new in the box $40

Misc:

Axxess gmos-lan-06 onstar interface. This is the module needed to put an aftermarket radio in your 06-07 Saturn Ion, Saturn Vue and I think Saturn Sky. This module allows you to keep your onstar operational. I will also throw in the trim ring needed to mount an aftermarket double din radio in your car. $100

Amplifiers:

Kenwood KAC-6202, 400 watt 2/1 channel amplifier $60

Jensen Power JPA460, 600 watt 4/3/2 amplifier $60

Sony Xplod XM-2200GTX, 1200 watt 2/1 amplifier $80

A/D/S PQ20, 300 watt competition amplifier. This amplifier is old school but it is one of the best sound quality amps ever made. $150

you bastard…lol