fs cheap 89 240sx h/b parts or restoration

Make/Model: 89 240sx hatch
Asking Price: 650 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 220 000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
[b]Description:240sx parts or restoration

heres the story boght this car week ago and needed way more work than i thought car dosent run due to electrical problems. i checked the crank angle sensor , dissy, and starter and there all good. i cant get the car to turn over the starter just makes a clicking noise and half the fuses are missing. the frame isnt roted out but has rust holes on the frame rail. Passenger rail is alright not too bad but drives i can fit a golf ball through. rockers are good no holes and the strut towers are good small 2cm hole only on drivers. comes with cd dech, some brand of speakers and a no name brand exhaust. tires are good with a bunch of thread. just put in a new fuel pump and wasted my money because car still dosent run. body is in really good shape no rust on it but just some scratches. 650 is the lowest i will go if i dont get 650 i will part out the car on account i have buyers for my engine and 5speed swap and can make my money back.i paid 650 plus towing i just want 650. SEND PM 4 PICS

front calipars are broken so new price 625 neeed this gone

only 2 front broken not rear

car turns over jumpstarted the car but there is no spark

can you send me pics of the underbody.
Testdrive11@hotmail.com

sent pics to dau_viet@hotmail.com

same, pls send pics to kazzxtrismus at hotmail dot com

srry i didnt reply but i parted out the car some1 wanted the shell and tranny and engine are gone

sooooo whats left of the car, do u still have the shell?

someone lock this thread pleaseā€¦

So is this car gone or not