FS: cherry picker... engine hoist!!!!

yep a harbor freight one with all new oil seals in the hydraulic pump its fold- able so it will save you space in your garage. only used to pull about 5 engines soo its like new; a few scratches, and nothing wrong with it at all.

looking to get about 110 obo

this also includes about 4 feet of chain!!!

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/93800-93899/93840.gif

specs:
Delivers the lifting ability you need with the advantage of compact storage. Includes ram, chain and hook.

• Boom extends from 36-1/4" to 50-1/4"
  • Crane height adjusts from 82" to 94"
  • Clevis grab hook with safety latch
  • Double ball bearing swivel casters Maximum working capacity: 1 ton; Boom extension capacities: 1 ton @ 36-1/4", 3/4 ton @ 45-1/2", 1/2 ton @ 50-1/4", 1/4 ton @ 50-1/4"; Height capacities: 1 ton @ 82", 1/4 ton @ 94"; Ram capacity: 3 ton; Weight: 166 lbs.

Where are you located? If you’re no farther than Buffalo from Rochester, I’m very interested.

amherst right by the Williamsville toll barriers on the 90

I’m interested, but how flexible are you on price? These go for $120 new

and theyre on sale now, i was just there today.

$130 and after tax, $140.

just dont break my back is about as flexible as i am so i am not really looking to sell it dirt cheap and this one has good oil seals that don’t pop after using it twice and was professionally done by a guy who works on hydraulics all day.

the 2ton is 140$ new at harbor freight right now.

Where do you see that? On this page it says the 1 ton is 129.99 and the 2 ton 5 items down is 179.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Category.taf?CategoryID=501&pricetype=

edit don’t forget, this is a foldable

the foldable 2 ton or straight is on sale at harbor for 147$ without tax.

Regularly 199.99

Harbor Freight sells Hyundais now too.

I’m not sure what that mean’s, but go to the store… the store is always cheaper then the website, local sales and such.
I was in there yesterday.

ok i will let you guys know that go ahead and buy that one sure its new, but almost all of them have bad oil seals. they are notorious for going fast within a few pulls.

the seals are not expensive. if you can pull a motor then you can replace the seals.

Were not hating on you man.
Its a good hoist, but your asking price should have been around 75$ or best offer.
I’d say start the bidding at 50 and go from there.

How hard is it to just offer someone what you think something is worth instead of shitting up their for sale thread with debate about harbor freight prices?

thank you im still standing behind my asking price dont like it… to bad

Because someone offering what something is worth ends in bashing Everytime on this forum.
Nobody is going to pay 19$ less than it is new for something Used.
Eitherway I’ll leave this thread alone, and so will everyone else .

good for you.