Harbor Freight side walk sale today - sunday

lots of useful poop cheap

Good info! Thanks :tup:

hahaha he called the shit poop

i :heart: billymadison…

ill be heading to harbor frieght…i need another set of jackstands

Where is it?

theres one on the blvd and one on union near george urban

There is one on union near george urban. Since you’re from out of town get off the 33 by union, make a right. Drive about 2-3 miles and it will be on your left. It shares a building with salsaritas.

Closer to you would be on niagara falls blvd next to tully’s but that place is kind of a cluster fuck.

:tup: if you need a tool you might use once a year, or if you need something that requires little quality control or tolerances (like jackstands).

Otherwise, buy something with a little better quality.

creepers are only 9.99

thats what made me go out there

i wonder how good their air compressor regulator/water filters are

probably good the first couple of uses…after that, likely unusable.

i was there today it was packed

looks like CH…or IR it is

I have a cordless impact gun from harbor freight…I have had it atleast 2 going on 3 years now and it works great…

:tup: very cool to hear that, i was looking into one but i woulden’t use it enough to buy a gooder one.

Quality must be fairly random though cause i know a guy with a cordless buffing wheel that works like poop

Yea everyone is like that will work for a week then blow up…Now the same people call me all the time to borrow it to take to M&M.

my 90 degree die girnder form there still works great

certain things are good there. (i.e brushes, sand paper, all the simple things). I have stuff that still “works” but never really worked “WELL”. Things I will never buy from there include paint sprayers, grinders, drill presses.

If you’re not used to using quality tools and buy a Harbor Freight tool, you have nothing to compare it to other then the fact that it turns on.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/93100-93199/93157.gif

regular grinder no…but ^^^^^ works good…but i am going to up grade eventually