FS: Chevy 383 shortblock & tons more parts!!

talontsi2287 - Demon carb has been sold already sorry bud.

dozr - what do u need for the fuel system, i have the Holly blue fuel pump i ran, the regualtor and lines are sold. This is not an HEI setup, it is an MSD Pro Billet Distributer setup, with external Blaster 2 coil, the gear on the distributor is a bronze gear for a roller cam setup. MSD distributor, MSD wires, and MSD Blaster 2 coil i’m asking $220. (just for reference: New dist - $230, new wires - $60, new coil - $40, new bronze gear - $50)

ghettostyleTA - no question is stupid, no this box will not fit in the well of our cars, i had this box in my winter beater which is now disseased, and it wont fit in the cab of my silverado so i need a new box :frowning: I used to have a box for a 3gen camaro or ta but i think i sold it to badazz, might wanna check with him if he still has it and wants to sell it.

JEG - haha now that is definatley a safety hazard! but no sir i am leaving the stock seatbelts in my car, i thougth i had a set of 4th gen ones laying around but i just looked and dont see them, i will look again and keep you posted.

Serp setup and T56 Xmember are sold…