FS: Civic EK Hatch (56k: get DSL you cheap bastards)

Someone is interested in the engine. If that sells, then I’ll strip the shell for you.

yea ill deff take some parts from you if you decide to part.

I asked for the shell first. I call Dibs. I want the complete shell minus the motor, trans, ecu.

i want the trans , and the brakes.

is this still in one peice or is it a shell now?

well if you just Dont want the motor, trans, or ecu, im sure hes more likely to sell it to you, but for more than $500 for sure. lol i wanted to buy this for 3g back in apr… we’ll see… i just want the frame, minus hood, but with the glass, and the steering wheel, nothing else… you can even unload the stock gas tank, fuel pump, etc and rear wiper…if nobody buys the headlights and taillights ill throw in an extra 100 for those…

Well, it looks like there is enough interest for me to start pulling this thing apart. I’m leaving town tomorrow morning, and won’t be back until Sunday night. Next week I’ll pull the motor and start stripping it down, and then people can have what they want. I’ll post up when it’s apart.

how much for the sub and amp?

If I am parting it out, I am most likely keeping the stereo setup for the wagon.

what would u take for it together my girl wants it bad
she has 2500

I say part off whatever you can and then we beat the shell to death with baseball bats

TODAY ONLY
You come and get it today, with $2500 cash, and it’s yours. I need it gone right now
call my cell 716-510-5871

can I just buy the harness for the CRX?

b16 swap? You want the engine harness?

NO, the Sabelt harness :stuck_out_tongue:

unless it’s the kind that has to clip into a rear seatbelt

Jim is the car still complete?

if you can get someone to buy my truck and get it the hell out of my driveway I’ll come get your car out of there asap

what if I just found a spot to stick your truck, where it was on a major road with the for sale sign on it (and not the spot it’s already in :slight_smile: ) ?

actually i’d prefer some nice railroad tracks somewhere, but i’ll take what i can get at this point

sold or no?

should have the money tomorrow