FS: Cleaning shop out, everything must go

Winter time is slow around here and I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff that has been collecting in my shop so here you go. If anyone is interested PM me and come and get it.

• ARP head studs for a 6bolt DSM engine, pn 207-4201 brand new, missing one nut, the nut can get got from ARP for next to nothing but since I need to sell them now, my loss your gain. $40
  • 93 and up 7 bolt Topline oil pump, brand new, never used, entire front case and everything. $100
  • ARP rod bolts for a pre 95 1g part number 107-6001, brand new never opened, $20
  • 94-97 Honda Accord 2 gauge A pillar pod. Black, $15
  • (2) B+M fuel pressure gauge units, brand new, $20
  • 1G DSM goodridge stainless steel clutch line, new, $15
  • Hotcoat powder coating set up, includes gun, 4 colors of powder, all the accessories, I was gonna get into powder coating but have not had the time to and this stuff is sitting here unused. I paid a little under 200 for everything for the kit including the extras. Brand new $100
  • Integra GSR cylinder head with cams. Used, excellent shape, deck surface is straight. $400
  • Integra GSR transmission, no grinds, Used, need to sell, $600
  • I have a bunch of miscellaneous gaskets and seals for Hondas and DSMs. If you need something just PM me odds are I might have it.
    If you see something you want just PM me :slight_smile:

Wow! Some good deals in here. I might stop up and see you today or tomorrow!

interested in HOTCOAT kit…let me talk to my brother

i will pick up the powerder coat kit tomorrow

You can throw my Walbro FP in there if you want… actually not sure if you guys have it or if its still @ Innovative. Whats it worth to you guys?

bump, people interested in powder coating kit, otherwise, we should have a secret santa list here and you can all buy shit from this thread and give it to each other that or throw it at each other, whatever makes you happy :slight_smile: Happy Holidays

$5 for pod? i need to cut one up to fit on the bimmer,

sold come and get it

BUMP, this stuff needs to go guys

powdercoating kit sold!

i will prolly stop by to get a fuel pressure guage kit, are they universal?

they are bolt on for most hondas and 1st and 2nd gen eclipses. Ferry Hydraulic will have any neccesary fittings you might need.

i would just be looking to tap into a soft fuel line, how bout 2 of them for 30?

fuel pressure gauges sold

bump