FS: Complete 2000 ls1 motor & trans **$3500**

Not mine. Local & cross posted.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=895057&highlight=c6+ls1+chrome+28k

i have up for sale a complete ls1 motor with computer and wiring harness and 4l60e trans that came out of a 2000 trans am with only 28k on it… everything is in great working order and the car was not wrecked… you can hear the engine start and run if interested… motor and trans $3250 will sell with the complete front cradle including all the suspension components for $3500

i also have ceramic coated hooker long tubes with o2 extensions for $300
also have a magnaflow exhaust system that im selling for $250

also have 17 by 9.5 chrome c6 wheels and tires that im selling for $700

i have the nbm trans am front bumper wiht no damage recently repainted and in great shape for $250

lastly i have an oem nbm ram air hood with no damage for $700

all items located in tonawanda ny
Someone must want to go fast. :handofgod:

since its not yours, thats alot more than most would pay

oh i know, but there has to be some kid here with insane dreams. just read Gen Auto :lol:

maybe i should buy it and put it in my mustang. it would be more reliable and an much faster lol.

you can;t even manage a BOLT ON blower!

:stuck_out_tongue:

im working on it lol.

That’s actually a pretty decent price considering the mileage… probably has an LS6 intake as well…

actually thats my thread and the 3500 is with the complete front suspension if u can read correctly… go do some research before you post with your dumbass opinion because 3250 for a ls1 that comes with tranny and all wiring with that low miles is the going price so before you attempt to bash someones thread know the facts thanks

that is a good price, the motor, harness and tranny alone could probably sell for that much. the stock suspension shit is just a bonus :slight_smile:

this motor is plug and play with a civic hatch, right? i think i might buy this…

i want this.

Sure just ask Civette

i know what you are talking about and i love that car. <3 honda-tech.

Not a bad price.

Why are you selling it? Whats wrong with the car?

hmm tempting but i blew up 2 stock ls1’s already last year, no more stockers for me…

when will the motor be pulled out of the car?

wow I want this but don’t have the money…hmm excepting payments or anything