FS Complete C5/C6 brake set up.

I have a complete corvette brake set up. They are off of my 97’ with the sport package. I have front brackets/caliper (calipers need rebuild) along with rear brackets/calipers/rotors. The one front caliper has some scratches on it due to a rims rubbing on it. They are C6 calipers. Great for F-body or custom application. All aluminum, front are 2 piston, rear are 1 piston.

Looking for $400 or best offer.

Edit:FS

Rotors for the front included?

No unfortunately I cracked them :frowning:
But thats still only $50 a piece, and every part has a new gm value for 80-150 bucks…also open to offers and could include stock pads when winter comes.

I was thinking of these for my dad’s '55 Chevy…but just realized his 16’s may not clear these brakes:(

I think the fronts, which are larger are 12.5 inches and they say min wheel size should be 4 inches more…so 16’s would be very very close

Sounds to me like someone dad is bitching at him to get all his crap outta the basement hahaha

Naw I just stopped and looked the other day and was like wow I have $500-$1000 bucks laying all over the place.

Buy me please!

I would get these, but I busted a window in my house and have to spend $1100 on that…

Plastic wrap ?:gotme:

If i thought even plausible to make these fit on my beretta, I would want them. Though, I don’t think it would be a worth while custom job with how much work would be involved.

Make um work ? lOl

I cant think of any 5x100 rotors that would be big enough.

Z51?

now this is going somewhere. what size rotors are these brakes meant for? 13" or 12". What in the front, what in the back? I am getting more interested fast.