Mustang front brakes

I am looking for Front Calipers, brackets and soft hoses from either a 94-04 Cobra with 13" rotors OR from a 05-09 GT 12.5" rotors. If you have them laying on a shelf collecting dust let me know. Or recently upgraded to something bigger!

Bummer, I’ve got an 03 but it was a V6 car and probably not what your looking for.

Yea not at all. Car needs to at least be a GT. I can pick some up on eBay but not in much of a rush. Its a project i plan on doing over the winter.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/4976324563.html

might be worth asking this guy if he has the parts you want…

Saw that. Seems like he kept the calipers. Should see if he will split the rest for the front though. Then i can pick some up on eBay. Trying to keep my front brake upgrade under $400. The brackets are $225 so hopefully doable.

Rebuild a Crown Vic setup. It will bolt up and be a fraction of the cost. I bet you can do it for less than $200.

Also, make your own hard lines past the flex hoses. WAY cheaper.

I haven’t seen anyone do this. Or even mention brakes from a crown Vic. Also not cool enough though :slight_smile: jk. I’m going to have to look into this.

• Updated - - -

From quickly looking it seems they are for the rear with a 8 or 9" housing. I’ll be swapping the whole rear with an explorer 8.8 that alrdy has disks. So still on the hunt!