FS: Computer Desk

I have a computer desk with a hutch for sale. This desk was purchased roughly a year and a half ago and was very well cared for. There are minimal signs of wear and no structural issues with it. Hutch for this desk can be removed if you do so choose and it has a hide away storage cabinent with room for your monitor /printer ontop it also has plenty of room for your files, computer paper and anything else you need to make your area clean, clear and productive… It is a very light shade of “wood” laminate finish and is made of particle board. I am selling this because I have since gotten a smaller desk and I need to make room for that so this HAS to go. If you are interested please pm me any questions to me and I will reply promptly. You will need a truck or van to move this. Im asking $75 OR B/O , just make this go away.

Edit: The desk measures 5ft wide, 29 1/2 deep, and the height is, with the hutch 57in, w/o it is 29

Ok, talked to the wife, 50bucks firm . Take this home and enjoy.

bump , nobody needs a desk or knows someone who does? this thing is in great shape.

$25?

SOLD! thanks steve