FS: *Countdown Sale* S13/S14 Megan Racing Front STBs

Update: All bars have been sold!!

Bar #1 sold Nov 26th @ ~12:00PM for $68.00
Bar #2 sold Nov 27th @ ~12:00AM for $56.00
Bar #3 sold Nov 27th @ ~1:00AM for $55.00

I’d like to consider this a success - I’ve been getting mostly positive feedback and these three forum goers got wicked deals on their strut tower bars!

PM Me if you’d like to see more of this sort of crazy reverse auction/countdown sale action!

Mods, please lock this thread!

Has anyone ever seen a countdown sale before? I’m bored, I’m in a fun mood, and I’ve got a few brand new Megan Racing Adjustable Front Upper Strut Tower Bars here (Polished Silver).

MSRP on these is USD$69.95 + Shipping + Customs + Duties - Approximately CAD$125. Not that they ever go for that much around here, but it’s a point of reference if you were to buy it from Megan Racing.

The way this works is there will be a fixed price at which the sale will be started. Every hour the price will go down by $1.00 - For simplicities sake, I’m going to pretend that it’s midnight (instead of 1:42AM) in the morning of November 26th right now.

The starting price for a STB is CAD$80.00 and I have only have 3 available.

Being 1:43AM now, the price is actually CAD$79.00 now. In 17 minutes, the price will be CAD$78.00.

How to Buy: Simple. Send me money. I will accept PayPal and EMail Money Transfer. Both of these will give me an exact timestamp as to when you sent your money and also give me the authority to refuse a payment if you send the wrong amount or if you are too late and there are no items left to sell to you – If you send paypal, DO NOT SEND AN ECHECK these are not instant payments and will be ignored. It is up to you to calculate how much to send. If you send via PayPal, don’t forget to add on 2.9% + $0.55. Check below for some pricing guidelines/times.

Read this part carefully: All “bids” and buyers will be kept private under all circumstances. I will be posting when and for how much each item sells for only so people see what is going on but no names or usernames will be given out. The only limitation I’m putting in place is that I will cut this off at 70 hours - although I’m absolutely certain this wont make it anywhere near there. I’ve never done this before, but my prediction is that by 6:00PM (noon) on Sunday these will all be gone :slight_smile: (by that time the price will be $38/ea)

What do you do? Wait it out and try to grab one for cheap or jump on this while the gettin’ is good? Do you take your chances to risk waiting for a better deal, or do you play it safe and buy high. Either way, you’re getting a good deal on an adjustable strut tower bar.

If this works out, I’ll consider running this on some more expensive items which will give some lucky people the opportunity of grabbing some stuff for really cheap…

Prices:
Saturday Nov 26:
12:00AM : $80.00
6:00AM : $74.00
12:00PM : $68.00
6:00PM : $62.00

Sunday Nov 27:
12:00AM : $56.00
6:00AM : $50.00
12:00PM : $44.00
6:00PM : $38.00

Monday Nov 28:
12:00AM : $32.00
6:00AM : $26.00
12:00PM : $20.00
6:00PM : $14.00
10:00PM : $10.00 Last Chance

View my feedback here: http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16929

Enjoy!

http://jammin.jetstreamhosting.com/pics/meganstb1-thumb.jpghttp://jammin.jetstreamhosting.com/pics/meganstb2-thumb.jpghttp://jammin.jetstreamhosting.com/pics/meganstb3-thumb.jpg

noice!

i want one, i gotta scrounge up some cash asap

Wow, sweet deal John, you have balls my friend.

Well, I am dutch, so I am going to hold out for a cheaper price like $54 or so and then try to buy it and they will all be gone. Oh well.

Nice deal and good to see some fun stuff like this.

Thanks Theo! :slight_smile:

Just trying to have some fun here - this site depressed me with all of the drama! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

UPDATE: 2 left. 1 bar purchased Nov 26 @ ~12:05PM = $68

so do i get shipping on this too?

Only Pick-Up is available, sorry.

I’m in Oakville and I work near Dixie Rd/401 in Mississauga, either of those are available pick-up locations.

It’s Nov 26th @ 3:17PM - Price is currently at $65.00

This is funny because the person who bought @ $68 is now kicking himself – woooo fun! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be kicking myself if I payed anymore then 65 for one of those. Varun sells them at $65 anytime of the day.

^^ I believe silly comments like that are not allowed in the FS section. Please keep them to yourself or PM.

It’s 4:00PM, $64 now :slight_smile:

i’ll give you $15. pm me if interested.

If you want it, just pay the price, it will be at $60 soon, which is a good deal, because i got mine from him for $70 about a 2 month’s ago, which was a good deal them, so don’t be a smart a$$ a put i will give you $15.

I don’t get it!? your going to screw the guy who paid more for his than 2 other guy’s? Your board? go play with somone elses money.

what’s the price at now? :wink:

Sunday Nov 27:
12:00AM : $56.00
6:00AM : $50.00
12:00PM : $44.00
6:00PM : $38.00

what are you kidding? you’re an idiot.

ps, im drunk, so dont take offence.

ps. birdhou53 is here and he tells spike he’s gonna knock him out.

pps, jammin’s here to and he agrees with all this craziness.

pps, jammin’s here to and he agrees with all this craziness.[/quote]

I’m drunk too, but believe me, walterdixon is right… you’re an idiot. This is a very cool game Jammin is playing, one that some lucky person might walk away from with some cool shit… please stop posting, this took a lot of effort to type this properly.

pps, jammin’s here to and he agrees with all this craziness.[/quote]

I’m drunk too, but believe me, walterdixon is right… you’re an idiot. This is a very cool game Jammin is playing, one that some lucky person might walk away from with some cool shit… please stop posting, this took a lot of effort to type this properly.[/quote]

i like this guy. :smiley:

ohhh so the idea is to LOSE money… I get it now, wow I am an idiot :roll: I’m an Auctioneer so I try and MAKE money

I have no idea what you are talking about. Regardless keep your nonsense out of my FS threads please. :slight_smile:

Update: All bars have been sold!

Bar #2 sold Nov 27th @ ~12:00AM for $56.00
Bar #3 sold Nov 27th @ ~1:00AM for $55.00

Thanks to those who participated.

That was fun! If you guys would like to see more crazy things like this let me know via PM and I’ll see if I can find more goodies to sell :stuck_out_tongue:

Please lock this!

Stfu plz k thx.