FS: couple of '89-'90 parts.

have got:

rear seats

HVAC

SOHC gauge cluster showing 194,XXXkm

gauge cluster surround piece (the piece with hazard lights button and flip-up button etc. on it)

Hood with some minor surface rust on the underside

one front fender with no rust. not sure which fender it is, but i’ll check later.

metal tail-light under-panel in MINT condition

“240SX” centre light bar

mint gas door

mint sunroof glass

i think that’s all. if i find anything else i’ll add it but i need this shit GONE. it’s taking up space, and i’m tired of looking at it.

today is tuesday. my garbage day is wednesday. whatever doesn’t sell by next wednesday (a week from tomorrow) is going in the trash.

just make me offers.

thanks,
Brian

also have:

driver’s side interior door panel

zenki DRL’s

zenki front signal assemblies

best offer.

just found:

'90 Owners Manual

wut colour is the gas door…how much for the gas door and driver side interior? pm me

bump.

2 days til this stuff goes in the trash. i will take any cash offers, even trades for interesting every-day items. i just need this shit gone and hate to see it go in the garbage instead of being useful to another 240 owner.

If your throwing it in the garbage it makes sense to just give it away then. That being said I will come take the metal under tail light piece if you agree.

someone called dibs on that for $25 already, but hasn’t got back to me. i’ll PM him again right now and if he doesn’t get back to me soon then i’ll get back to you.

i just found that i still have the flip-up light assemblies, OEM floor mats, and interior headliner.

i also checked, and the fender that i have is the left-side driver’s one.

i’m not going to throw out this stuff for another week now that i’m getting some interest.

driver’s interior door panel tentativley sold.