FS: DATACOM Stuff

My company is liquidating all of the datacom stuff that we have as a new supplier has been awarded the contract. I will post a pic. of the shitty flyer that they sent me, but I can do better on ALL of the pricing that is listed on it. They have some margin worked into it still, but since they have unlocked the pricing I am free to give it away for cheaps. I do not make any money off of this or get any reward of any sort, they just want this all gone and I figured if any of the new homeowners wanted to run some data through their houses, here is a good cheap way to get it done

Post if you want a real price on anything listed, or if you wnat something that is not listed. I have all Cat5e Cat6 and fiber optic which not all is listed on this crappy flyer.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8131&stc=1&d=1233766497

i will have to stop by. what are you hours? any word on the speaker wire?

How many colors of key stone jacks do you have?

Most of my stock is in MD, so stopping by would not work out too well. The only wire that I could find is that 16 GA. that I threw the cut sheet up for. If you wanted to go to the heavier 14 GA. I would have to go with a 1000’ box :bloated: and that would suck to have to buy.

C5EJBLK
C5EJBLU
C5EJGRY
C5EJIVY
C5EJORG
C5EJRED
C5EJWHT
C5EJYEL

Same in Cat6 I would assume

Hmmm we just ordered a shit load of stuff to rewire part of our datacenter…

I was trying to find keystone jacks in more colors…I don’t think they make them in more though.

I have access to lots of colors but not at this pricing level. I can get these and maybe more if I dig:

Ivory
White
Gray
Black
Orange
Blue
Crimson Red
Yellow
Green
Purple
Almond
Lt. Almond