FS: Del Sol Red stripe seats

Del Sol Red Stripe Seats
Very close to mint, little fading, no rips/tears/burns, still very firm and comfortable.
$300 OBO
http://img100.exs.cx/img100/6265/solseats1zl.th.jpg

Seats located in Lansing NY, 14882. Pick-up of the seats is welcome and preferred.

Bump for good seller - pm’d.

Thanks for the bump…
Pm replied to.

i might have a friend interested… but he only has 150… so lol

he can buy one?

:mamoru:

$150 more and he’ll own the pair. I had an offer of $200, but i will not and cannot let them go for that low. If i don’t sell them, i’ll just put them in storage, sell them later or use them in something.

Bumped up

Bumped up for offers…

I’ll give you $150 for the driver’s seat. And since you will never sell the passenger seat alone, I’ll throw you $50 for it :slight_smile:

I sold a pair of dk blue/black with silver stripes on ebay for like $287 a couple years back.

i cant believe no one has bought these.

these are the hottest honda seats (other than the jdm itr seats), and the the price is great.

free bump

i wonder if i could get these to bolt into my focus…

Nah for that I might as well keep them. Then in a few yrs when these seats are harder to find in nice shape and ppl want them, they will be more than willing to pay for them. Just like ppl are paying a good dollar for 90/91 Crx Si seats and any R seats.

Thanks man!!!

Only if you fabricate them to fit, i am guessing custom rails.

Yawn for the morning bump…

Up again…

Know off hand if they would fit in a 240sx s13?

They are HONDA seats, not Nissan seats, so I don’t imagine that they will just drop in and bolt right up. I would think the seat rails would be different.

Therefore you would have to fabricate or modify the rails to line up with the Nissan mounting holes.

These seats will mount and bolt right into:
93-97 Del Sols
92-95 Civics
94-01 Integras
96-00 Civics (need to use 96-00 Civic inner seat rail)
I don’t know how close they will come to fitting Preludes or Accords.

i read that really quick and i though it said del sol red strip tease

Bump to 1st page…

New month bump…