WTB: Honda or Race Seats

Looking to see if anyone out there has some decent race seats that will fit in the del sol. If anyone has some let me know because I am trying to find out what some seats would cost compared to just getting the old seats redone.

how much u looking to spend? i might have a set of black and red stiched out of a 2006 honda civic si, the hatchhack ones.

usually cheaper to buy good condition stock seats than have old seats redone. Are you looking for actual racing seats or just want nicer seats?

Check ebay for stock seats. You can get them pretty cheap sometimes.

whats wrong with your seats?

bump, looking to see if anyone out there has some seats

ive got red n black apc racing seats, no racing seats is going to be a direct bolt in.

i had these in my crx tho

im asking 120 b/o

ill let em go for 100$ considering a Del sol is Almost a Crx.

pictures in this thread http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42166

doesnt have to be race seats, I am willing to take honda seats that are in good condition as long as they will fit in the del sol.

i got one RSX passenger seat, i dont think it would fit in a del sol…but let me know if you only need one.

still looking for some honda seats that are in good shape that will fit in the del sol.

i have stock 92-95 civic fronts seats if you’re interested. gray, cloth, no rips or tears.

post up some pics if you can

Automotive warehouse still had them Sparco Sprint seats on sale when i was there last

i have nice dark grey/black cloth seats outa my 94 teg. 60bucks

i got my gsr seats from the junkyard for 130 for the pair and they are excellent

bump, still looking for seats. if you have some post up the pics

still looking

you want my stock teg seats?
i caqn snap pictures if you want

yeah, post up the pics