Seat Advice

well I am looking for some seats for the del sol. I dont want to spend more then 600 for both of them. I am not the skinnest guy either so I cant get the smaller seats that only fit up to 36"waist. Needs to be more around 40:). post up some pics and names

for 600 for a pair you’re just going to get junk. Stick with stock unless you can afford decent ones.

a good/safe seat is going to cost you.dont cheap out and die on me you son of a bitch

Get oem celica seats or Evo etc…

buy my rsx seats :slight_smile: , well how tall are you?

2nd or 3rd gen Supra seats. They are basically recaros and 8-way adjustable. A bit heavy tho.

del sol seats are better than some crappy ricer seats for $600

yeah… I always like the stock del sol seats and I thought they were desirable in the honda world.

rsx-s seats would make a nice upgrade :smiley:

andy I have found for guys our size the “no name” brands work the best… if that helps

better than a diet?

find some used 1’s search ebay and try and find some sparco, recardo, or bride’s pretty cheap

still expensive.

Watch out for fake nice seats on ebay. If they’re WAY cheaper than they should be, they may be knockoffs

just spend the money andy.
cheap seats are infact cheap and cheasy

true true but crx boy found 2 mint bride seats on ebay in hamburg for 600 so thats the only reason i was saying this

what style of brides?
bride seats from 1991 are different than brand new euro 2’s

Yeah, and just because it says bride doesn’t mean it’s real.

umm…
they were newer ill look for a pic

EDIT:http://images.importtuner.com/features/0602_impp_11z+2002_subaru_impreza_wrx+bride_seats.jpg
sorta looks like these

try to find pics of tags and ebroiderd stuff.even tho it says bride on top doesnt mean shit, the fakers look very close

buy my rsx-s black leather seats, or i have dc gsr cloth seats