wtb: sparco/ bride seats

well i need new seats i would like them with sliders but what ever if the price is right i got about 800man to spend on 2 new seats i know i know but i have been hearing people on 780 and son240sx picking up to new seats for that and not that cheap chit either so let me knoe i know a guy that has some brix knock offs which are really sweat but i would rather have the good stuff

???

I am soooo confused

Yo bro, try using the period button :yawinkle:

periods are for losers

well i need new seats i would like them with sliders but what ever if the price is right i got about 800man to spend on 2 new seats i know i know but i have been hearing people on 780 and son240sx picking up to new seats for that and not that cheap chit either so let me knoe i know a guy that has some brix knock offs which are really sweat but i would rather have the good stuff

Well I’ve been looking around and I need new seats. I would prefer them to have sliders, if not as long as the price is right I will take a set without.

Price Limit: $800.00
I have set this price because I have seen people on forums such as 780tuners, and SON240sx getting brand new seats for this much.

No cheap knock-offs please.

ok guys i dont care about punctuation i need seats so seat post anywAY

By the By I got Bride Brix Purpleish with the Gradient going down the middle with no rails. Name a price

by the way i like those seats lol u got a pic what conticion

:lol:

my friend has a pair of bride brix2 seats with high bolsters and S13 rails for 700 each or both for 1300

and they are in very good conticion

send some pictures