bride seats

any one interested in doing a group buy for bride ergo 2 seats 1900 a pair
also selling bride gias for 3900 a pair
as well as vios 3 for 1800 a pair

please let me know if u want any one of these set soon i need to know by the end of the week as well as payment by the end of the week

u can pay by paypal
u will either have to pick the seat up from me or pay a small shippinfg fee

please let me know asap

so i can send u a paypal invoice so i can get your seats before the end off may

1700 a pair?

are you sure they arn’t fake with jacked up prices?

new bride goes for around 1300 NEW if your lucky.

minimum i’ve seen them go for new are around 1g.

I don’t know if his price is per piece or for a pair… contact him and check if you’re interested.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=16014

1g is for ONE seat.

bride prices never come in pair unless it has a 2 infront.

retail on most bride seats ergo or brix, will cost at least 1200 not including tax, depending on place.

sorry my price was posted wrong its 1900 canadien for the pair brand new and they are not fake

so 1900$ canadian for the pair of seats… these are plain red or black right?is gradient available? thats not bad of a deal… how many orders u need in for this gb to get this price?

^ you guys are on glue if your willing to pay that. There are a few suppliers on this forum that sell 2 for like $1000.00

that is 1 seat … 1g 1 seat. thats how they work…

and

seth ur on glue if u think u can get brand new authentic bride ergo2 seats for 1g for a pair… u can get fake ones at pacific mall with bride logos LOOK exactly same for 650$ a pair … but if u ballin why u buying fakes?

hmm I was mistaken I looked into it more and seems I misread the pricing… but umm I am not ballin’ as per say… I am more white if anything.

im wondering how those fakes are though. Quality wise.

Another thing is, I sat in devin’s seat (enzo shumi) today and well to be honest its way too small for my big tall legs and wide ass. I need something wider, how does one measure oneself to get the right measurments for a seat. Even when I used to be 185lbs, I was too tall and too wide, now I’m 260lbs (just a tiny belly, and wider shoulders now, just cause I’m tall), and well sitting in them today was no good. The only thing being bolstered or supported was my back not my sides… too tiny.

^^^^^^^forgot to mention i modified the side bolsters for legs and sides of the torso to fit my 125pound body quite snuggly:) only 4 people can really drive my car…the others just dont fit + no sliders makes it only worse…I love it…

lol wow, 125lbs, im then literally more than twice ur size and weight :smiley:

ahmed- if you’re thinking about Bride’s forget about it, looking at your physical description you’re not going to fit bud (no offense). I’m a pretty thin dude and the Brides just fit me and it’s pretty snug across the shoulders (I’m around 135lbs). I assume that knock off Bride’s will be the same size as the real thing.

Sparcos (and Recaros perhaps) have a bigger fit, so I don’t think those two brands of seats will give you too many problems.

i can get you all different seats i’m also sell viao3 bride seats
as well as gias just let me know what u guys want
as for measure ments as well as size most racing seats are only able to hold a max weight limit on most racing seats are 220 pounds man

fake bride and real bride there is a big difference.

comfort and quality.

the bolsters on the fake break easy. after 6months at most. the sun will also fade the color on the seats as well.

hi all
the eats are not fake they are coming straight from bride in japan

so if you want the seat i need to know soon because i placing the order by friday
since i already have enough people to get this price

so please let me know if you want them so i can set up a paypal payment for those who want them

thanks

i was talking to the ppl above, not you tre240sx.
and i’m not interested in buying a bride seat.

thanks

just giving information

i have access to used bride seats,

Currently 1 bride Lo Max bucket in black, no rails+ sliders.

1 Bride reclinable, older version like the brix but in purple, no rails + sliders.

I also have access to a Sparco Evo, and a bunch of recaro’s.

All legit, shipped from Japan to here and are currently here.

I also have good pricing on these seats.

Pm me for details.