FS: Bride seats

Bride Ergo II seats
Covered in red leather, with red inset. Passenger seat (my driver’s seat) has a SMALL cigarette burn in the inset, which can be replaced completely or possibly fixed at an upholstery place. Does not include any brackets or sliders.

Brand new they go for $1400 a piece with this color combination. I’d like $2000 or best offer.

Glws mang

damn those are some expensive seats

They blow you, so its worth it

r u selling cause of color or because of fitment issue’s??

Those would look sweet in my new car, too my ass is too fat :rofl

RBakerian or Iconrad, where you boys at? :smiley: They are WAAAAAAAY comfy seats.

BTW…pending on how long this car is going to be here(will know more tomorrow) and whether a transaction takes place during that period, I will wrap and hand deliver these to the buyer(local) once Cossey is paid in full to save you the trip of trucking out here. I’ll need confirmation from Cossey that they are paid for prior to that happening though.

^one hell of a deal!!!^

yeah heads up to those that dont know. fatties like myself need not apply :smiley:

I believe Cossey said they’re meant for a 34" waist, so he gave me the impression it was fitment.

They are mighty impressive.

These seats are skinny kid approved

i think me, u and k20 are the only ones that would fit in these properly

I sat in Eldrid’s S2000 seats(pretty sure they are teh same ones), and i gotta say, its a tight fuckin fit lol.

bride hates americans.

something about that whole atomic bomb thingee…

They just came out with a new seat that can fit up to a 50" waist. So apparently the American market is doing good for them! lol

I’m prolly gonna get them, even though they may be too loose for me. I’m sitll checking seat options out. I have an offer on the seats already, so they may be sold soon.

pics or ban :lol

36" or smaller Ideally but Bride says up t0 a 38"

seriously red.

I sat in them on Friday night. These are some nice damn seats. They are tight, I’m a 34inch waist and I cant see anyone bigger than me fitting in them. Problem is If I buy them, I need to:

A. Buy the rails and have someone install them. ($$) (Eyes boxersix)
B. Wrap my rear seats in Red ($$)
C. Get new carpet for the floor in black because tan + red = :retardclap

Cossey, you has PM.

DO ETT

And you have a 34inch waist? Damn dude you iz tiny compared to me…

I could just squeeze into your pants :wierd