(FS) BRIDE SEATS & SLIDERS (never used)

I’m selling brand new never used bride seats and sliders for both seats. These seats weigh about 13# each and are very comfortable for a fixed back seat.

$450 please post/PM or text (716)418-0548 Thanks, Jay

Have a buyer for one so i’ll split them if someone wants the other???

ohhh hmmmm how wide are these and are they just the sliders and im intrested in both

Did you want the measurement of brackets on the bottom or inside width to know if you fit in them?

inside width would be great or even model #'s of the seat. and i bet i can find it somewhere online

15-16" inside

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

about 18" for brackets and i’m size 34 and i have some room still if that helps

im a 36 and i want to sqeezse these into my homo hot rod ss

If you want to set up a time to check them out to see if you fit comfortable just let me know. I’m home by 2 everyday…

im home at 9ish every night haha

Bump

to hopefully state the obvious - at this price these are fake, right?

No they were very expensive lol… I got them from a member that needed cash quick and he didn’t have a car anymore and never installed them. I’m selling them to pay for my drag radial setup and I never installed them either. These go for $550+ a seat and sliders are $100+ each.

Not trying to be a dick and start anything but I think your misinformed on the price of these seats. They sell for 435 shipped on EBay plus 100 for the sliders. Thats per pair not per seat. Your price is a tad high.

thats if they are fake. if these are real and can be proven as such pm me. ill buy them asap. but if they are fake you want to much good sir.

Yes thanks for the correction I did mean if they are fake but I thought it was implied by him saying “No they were very expensive lol” to the fake comment.

Why so soon donkey? GLWS anyways greats seats.

I’m gonna get the details from the last owner but I know he paid over $1100 for them… If they are the cheap ones it would cost $750 for everything shipped to your door from the cheapest place on ebay. I will update with more info…

thought i had it figured out but still researching…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRIDE-VIOS-Low-Max-JDM-Bucket-Seat-Honda-ITR-CIVIC-350Z-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45ebb018d6QQitemZ300306929878QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

These aren’t low max’s though they are either zeta or zeta 3 and i’m trying to figure it out. They don’t have red lettering…