***********FS/FT Bride BRIX II RED SEATS with Bride SS Rails and P21NPO Brackets.

I bought these thinking that I would throw them in my car, and have decided that I’m either going with my Recaro seat and S14 setup…or I’ll trade for some GTR seats plus plus. I like the low key functional look better.

These are probably knockoffs, I’ll verify it later. If they turn out to be real, I’m jacking the price up and selling them in the US as we all know that I prolly won’t have much luck selling a pair of real ones here. :wink:

BRIDE BRIX II Prolly fakes, but may be real, going to verify.

http://www.tees-usa.com/brix2.html

http://www.nengun.com/bride/brix-ii-entry-fa

http://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-other-honda-civic-parts-products/290938-fyi-fake-real-bride-racing-seats.html

Rails are GENUINE BRIDE Super Sport for an S13.

Comes with BNIB GENUINE BRIDE P21NPO adapter extenisons and hardware as well.

I will sell a single seat or trade a single seat with rail for a pair of GTR seats.

I will not part the rails from the seats unless I have buyers for BOTH already.

I will also TRADE FOR SOME COILOVERS FOR AN S13.

I’ll also trade plus cash for a CLEAN coupe chassis.

I will also TRADE FOR SOME SICK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSS. 5 lug please.

Sale Price for everything, seats, brackets, rails and a smile:
$900.00 (Remember, the rails are what SAVE YOUR LIFE. They are real and worth 400 NEW.)

Sale Price for ONE seat with rail, brackets and no smile:
$500.00 or trade for GTR SEATS or COILOVERS plus some cash if needed pending on the deal.

Any trades will be considered, but those are my preferences.

I’m looking for:

Coils, Dual Tip Catbacks (Apexi, DD, anything BIG DUAL TIP), GTR Seats, Wheels (5 lug), Cars, FMIC, anything good really.

ronniefung@gmail.com

You know what? Fuggggit. I just sold some stuff.

Take the one seat for 350 and the PAIR for 700.

You get me? Cool. Kthxbye.

great price, i beleive strongly the seats are good replicas from what i see in the pics so thats a deal considering u buy a real one cost u 1.4gs at speedstar lol

only if they weren’t red…
glws! lol

Even if they weren’t red, would you really buy them? Get real.

Ronnie, PM me your phone #.

Trade for my pair of Sparco REVs with rails?

lol

Your Sparco revs got soiled by me clenching my ass cheeks so hard yesterday, trying to hold the fucking camera steady!!! lol. Anyone who ahs ever tried to film with a big camera in a car while drifting knows what I’m talking about. lol.

Nah, sorry dude, your coworker offered me some GTR seats. :smiley:

at 350$ a seat with rail. yah i would if they weren’t red. id buy one.
who the fuck are u to say

If they were black, I wouldn’t sell em. :smiley:

see what i mean…
lol

just to confirm, they are fake, bride tag is blank on the back of this picture
it should say “Made in Japan” on it in japanese or english, can’t remember

i know this as i sold those bride rails to previous owner and was with the previous owner when he got the seats. (got the rails from Trutax)
Rails and Brackets are REAL tho

GLWS Ronnie

srry, forgot to add pic, but its the 7th pic from the top

Thanks Roel!!! Appreciated.

How different is the bracket from skyline mounts?
Is it the matching 3 bolts gotta drill one kinda deal? If so possibly interested in both.

That’s right. 3 bolts one hole. Not to be confused with two girls one cup. Lemme know, lotsa pm’s.

^^hahah

Or 3 bros one hoe.

My offer still stands… and i have killed Trevor. so don’t worry about thouse GTR seats any more.

Can we confuse it with two girls one cup?

Also whats current best offer on both or whatever, If you don’t want to publicly say that’s fine. No need to flame or bash simple “no” will do.