FS: Dell 700m laptop and Apple PowerMac Dual G5

I am selling off my existing laptop and desktop since I just bought a Macbook Pro.

Dell 700m Laptop:

13 months old, brand new it cost just under $1400 with all the upgrades.
It is is perfect working condition with no scratches or problems. Works 100% and I never had any problems with the laptop at all. The screen is simply amazing on this laptop, much much better than a typical LCD screen. With the upgraded battery over 4 hours of battery life is not uncommon. I couldn’t have been happier with the laptop. It is only 1.5" thick and weighs only 4lbs. I am also including a free USB Bluetooth adapter. Battery charger is included.

Specs: (items in bold are upgraded from the base specs)

Intel® Pentium® M Processor 725 (1.60 GHz/400MHz FSB)
12.1-in WXGA - widescreen
1GB DDR SDRAM 2 Dimms
60 GB Hard Drive - 7200rpm’s, much faster than the typical 5400rpm that comes with 99% of laptops out there
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home
Integrated Network Card
Internal 56K Modem
24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)
65 WHr 8-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery

Dell 700m Laptop - $750

On ebay similar 700m’s with less upgraded parts are going for over $1000. So this is a deal especially considering what this would go for brand new, and this laptop still looks new.

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/dubs/dell.jpg

Apple PowerMac Dual 2.0ghz G5

This has been the fastest computer I have ever used/owned. This was bought in October 2005 so there is still more than 4 months left of the warranty. Brand new this computer cost $2,000. Many parts such as the memory and hard drives have been upgraded from the originals making the computer even faster than the original configuration.

Specs:

TWO 2.0ghz G5 processor’s
1gb DDR333 memory
74gb Western Digital Raptor 10,000rpm Serial Hard drive
160gb 7200rpm Seagate Serial Hard Drive
Keyboard and Mouse
All original CD/DVD’s included
Original Box
8x Superdrive (burns DVD± and dual layer)
Firewire and USB ports

Apple PowerMac Dual 2.0ghz G5 - SOLD!

i have used that laptop. it is badass!

haha it sure is. oh and that colored streak across the lcd screen is just the reflection of the camera’s flash.

that mac is sick. glws

Good price for the Dual G5

Buy it :wink:

Price drop on the Dell 700m laptop from $900 to $750

Price drop on the Dell 700m, it’s now $600!!!

$400 for the 700m if its still available. kinda low, but so are my funds.

Ugg I want the laptop really bad but the $$$ aren’t quite here yet… :frowning: You wanna hold the sale for a little bit :wink:

Laptop was sold yesterday.

damn how much were you selling the dual g5 for?

the g5 was gone a while ago…

I sold the powermac for $1300…both computers were sold off this forum.