FS: Drake matrix bindings, Ride jacket, blank deck

fair enough, thanks man

bump accepting offers!

ttt

i ride the retro twin from 06 season… awesome all around board that kicks ass in the park… i got cartel ols’s that matched the board that year… awesome setup

[quote=“yeamabu,post:13,topic:37814"”]

so im trying to figure out if this would be a good deal or not. im going to be buying a new snowboard and also new bindings. board is a burton twin $450 and the bindings are the silver style burton p1’s originally $260 but now for $180. everything new. anyone know about these bindings or board and the quality of the ride?

[/quote]

i like the twin. that and the se7en are the only burtons i really like, though ive never ridden an air

btw we sell burton twins and have them in stock at my work… i can hook u up

bump , winters here

you got pics of anything bro? im very interested in seeing the jacket and bindings.

my digi is fucked rob , the jacket is red and white and is mint and a super nice jacket warm jacket , you wouldnt be dissapointed, and the bindings are solid, i used them 4-5 times then sold my board.Id recomend seeing them in person either way but ill try to get some pics

bump any offers?

bump, its winter guys

definately would like to see pics of the jacket if ya can man

sorry man im trying , as of the moment i have no digi , but ill do my best, its red with white under the arms, with a hood vents, all the extras.

bump

Pics of skateboard

pics would be kinda pointless but ill try , its a blank deck with clear grip tape. Black lable wheels and grindking g2 trucks.

ttt make offers

pmd

pmed back ,anyone else?

check your pms

jacket sold to greddy420a! good buyer thanks man.