FS: Drake matrix bindings, Ride jacket, blank deck

drake matrix bindings used about 3 times, medium.75$ or b/o
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/drake.jpg

Ride snowboarding jacket Size: medium.Red and white. Perfect condition, worn maybe 3-4 times. Medium .Paid about 375$ a year or two ago 100$ SOLD!

also have a blank skateboard with grind king trucks and black label wheels.50$

trying to get pics up but its not working too well.

good deal on the bindings. what size are your feet? drakes usually fit kind of small. what brand is the blank board

thanks man the board is a blank from urban, and my foot size is a 10.5 and they fit pretty good with a little more room

hm. we carried atm blanks, they had a little logo toward the bottom truck. one of those?

did you buy it from me? just curious

pics/year of the jacket?

nm found an awesome deal on new burtons… glws

Not to be one of those people, but $185 for a used jacket, even if like new is insane. I bought a brand new 10k/10k waterproof/breathability Sessions jacket for $100 last spring, and I just got a 5k/5k Quiksilver jacket for $50 brand new a few weeks ago.

Unless it is a super rare jacket and in very high demand, you’re not going to see anywhere near $185. Good luck selling though, I’d just rethink the sale price a bit on the jacket.

PS- What is the model name of the jacket?

kissing bridge sale FTW. not to be jacking your thread or anything, but if anyone wants an amazing deal on boards, skis, or clothing. go to the sale the first day. last year i bought an atomic board, drake bindings, nitro boots, spider pants, grenade gloves, and a quiksilver coat for $400

everything is BEST OFFER.The jacket doesn’t have a name but its from the ride dry series.Jacket has tons of cool features

coldaccord , i think i did buy that from you, now that i think of it.

kb sales are good as long as you know what you want/need. there are a lot of vendors there that will sell you anything just to get it out of there

pics of jacket?

im trying to get pics up but my phone is not wanting to sync with my computer lately. Honestly the jacket looks 100 times better in person than it will in the shitty pictures my Q takes lol. id reccomend checking it out in person because youll prob end up leaving with it.

so im trying to figure out if this would be a good deal or not. im going to be buying a new snowboard and also new bindings. board is a burton twin $450 and the bindings are the silver style burton p1’s originally $260 but now for $180. everything new. anyone know about these bindings or board and the quality of the ride?

^ Thats a sweet ass board

haha yeah i cant wait to get it. just so much money. 630$ for just board and bindings and thats without tax :hang: i still have to get a pass for the year. lol

130$ for the coat. 50$ for the bindings

bump , offers?

I’m ordering my twin this weekend.

GLWS

Post up in here http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39508

ship me the bindings

let me see how much itl cost to ship kyle then ill pm u a price.