FS: Snowboard (with boots and bindings), and DJ Gear

Hey,

I got my snowboard for sale, seeing as that i dont have the time for it anymore.

Deck is a 2004 LTD Hetz 159, brightish red top, with a black base with a big white skull!! Lime Green D23 aluminum bindings, and some liquid boots size 13.

Ill sell the board and bindings seprate, but thats all, ill keep the boots, and we can deal on the price. Boards and Bindings=450$, with boots 500$

Now for the DJ Gear, I Really Need to get Rid of this gear, its just taking up space now.
2x Stanton STR8-30’s:
Good for mixing, not sure about scratching, matters the person i guess, i only scratched on then once cuz i wanted to see if they could handle it, they did fine.

1x Stanton SK-6F Pro: This is a Sweet mixer for sure, Totaly battle ready, i only battled with it once when i brought it as a backup incase my Vestax failed. Worked awsome, but now i have a new one so this is no longer needed.

Ill Only sell it all together, and i want 800$ or best offer. i can deal a little i guess

also I have all the origanal packing for both turntables along with mixer

So shipping is fine, ill ship anything, as long as your paying.

For pics of any of these items, email me at Overboosted@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Rob

You’re way overpriced bud. That snowboard gear isn’t even $500 new.

well the board was $430, and the bindings where almost $200 and this gear was used twice last season, and not at all this season
oh and thats what the deal abit part was about
Rob

ill sell my 154 burton uninc and my burton mission doom bindings for $450

haha

board retails for $714 and bindings $330

but board is last years model

bindings are 2003

:o

i didnt pay that of course haha

Hi there,

I will be interested in board, bindings and boots if the prices are right

just FYI, previous year’s boards are usually worth less than half price just because of fashion trends.

At sportscheck right now, you can get a brand new 2004 LTD Avenger for $139.99. Bindings cost $200 new, but used bindings don’t go for more than $100 usually. As with anything, once it’s used, it’s hard to get the full value back. Right now is end of season. Please PM me if any of you guys are willing to make a better offer.

Thanks