FS:GNU Carbon BTX snowboard with goggles + bindings *ALL NEW*

Hey everyone,
I was laid off from my job so I need to get rid of some things to take care of bills.
I have a brand new GNU Carbon BTX snowboard (162cm) with brand new Burton Freestyle bindings and Electric EG2 goggles. All equipment is from this past season and has never been used. Never even seen snow. Just been sitting in my living room cause I haven’t had the time or money to go boarding.

Asking $300 for everything. Costed me $625 for the board, bindings, and goggles back in december all from dogfunk.com.

Looked up some prices and the only place you can find the deck is on smaller less-popular websites and for anywhere between $280 and $320. Bindings are currently $95 on dogfunk, Electic EG2’s are currently $125 on departmentofgoods.com.

So figure you pay $280 for the deck, $95 for the bindings, and $125 for the goggles, that’s about $500 bucks you’d spend building the board now with all new stuff. You’re saving 40%.

Here is a link with a review of the deck and its features. This is a Wide 162cm.
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/GNU-Carbon-Credit-Series-BTX-Snowboards.asp

Leave a comment or PM me if interested.

bump. Really good deal here. Somebody come snatch it up please…I have some huge bill I have to take care of by monday…

That is a pretty good deal.

Free bump. :wink:

Thanks for the bump

If nobody is interested, tell your friends. I will entertain any REASONABLE offers.

damn i wish i wasn’t broke, i need a new board and i need a wide one.

bump for you.

Bump. Come on guys…nobody wants fresh gear for next season? Granted it will be “last year’s shit” by then but you can’t argue with brand new stuff for dirt cheap =]

i always rock last years shit at newest, fuck paying full price lol.

Yeah it’s not like the boards or bindings got any better. It’s the same shit with a new paint-job and twice as expensive! Everybody is just hype about having the newest crap on the market because they don’t wanna be out of style I guess.

the board i currently have is 5-10 years old. i just need something new cause its way too short and my toes drag cause my feet are too big.

Oh yeah then you’re definitely in need of a wide. That’s why I had to get a wide, too. My feet are too big and I’m a little too tall I think. It’s a real nice board. Has plenty of flex, magnatraction is supposed to make it wicked easy to hold your edge, too. Never had a board this decked out before! haha

Just woke up bump :wink:

bumpppppppppppppppppppp

Bump For a good Price and a good setup.

Its a lil too long for me, Plus I just bought a 2010 Libtech Skate Banana

GLWS

Yeah most people opt to buy decks between 156 and 159 =\ But thanks for the bump!

nice board, good price hard to sell outta season thou =/

Bump. Somebody please pick this up. You’ll have phresh gear for this next seaon!

Bump…Goggles have been sold. Still asking $300 obo for board and bindings.

Bump. Asking $300 for board and bindings. This is brand new shit come on. I’m still sitting on this thing. Make me an offer!!!

Bump $300 obo

if u still have it in a few weeks i will pick it up from u, i should be starting a new job mid month.