FS: Dual Altima Fans & JDM Fan Controller

i have a set of Dual Altima Fans, I believe they are from a 95? They are white in colour. These are the best fans that you can get for your car. They cool really well. I have trimmed the side pieces a little so that it will fit in an S13 and S14. The shrouding is still around it and is still in good condition

$70 obo.

I also have a pimp Fan controller for sale, I will get pics. It’s made by Pivot but the company name says something else. It’s definitely JDM tyte. It has a probe to read the water temperature. It can also read oil temperature. (But you must get a probe for the oil temp).

It will display your voltage of your car too. So it’s like a 3 in 1 gauge. It will come with instructions in english, brand new, never used.

$90

Btw, I also have a Rear Hicas Sway bar of an S13 for sale. Comes with endlinks.

$50

No lowballers. Thanks.

Everything Pending sale. I will let you guys know if the buyer flakes. Will know by Sunday.

Everything Sold. Thanks!

i have a set of Dual Altima Fans, I believe they are from a 95? They are white in colour. These are the best fans that you can get for your car. They cool really well. I have trimmed the side pieces a little so that it will fit in an S13 and S14. The shrouding is still around it and is still in good condition

$70 obo.

I also have a pimp Fan controller for sale, I will get pics. It’s made by Pivot but the company name says something else. It’s definitely JDM tyte. It has a probe to read the water temperature. It can also read oil temperature. (But you must get a probe for the oil temp).

It will display your voltage of your car too. So it’s like a 3 in 1 gauge. It will come with instructions in english, brand new, never used.

$90

Btw, I also have a Rear Hicas Sway bar of an S13 for sale. Comes with endlinks.

$50

No lowballers. Thanks.

Everything Pending sale. I will let you guys know if the buyer flakes. Will know by Sunday.

Everything Sold. Thanks!