FS EG red civic hatch with supercharged d16y8

i picked this up from stallmer, who got it from one of my coworker. the shell itself has some rust in the rear quarters but the rest of body in good condition. interior is clean. the motor is a d16y8 with a jackson racing supercharger on it running 6psi, 2.5" exhaust, header, tuned on neptune. looking to get $2000 for it with with steel wheels, $2300 with the nippon racing “slipstream look a likes” with good tires.

Matt is still waiting on the title so i wont be able to sell it for a couple weeks, anyone that knows stallmer this is the usual procedure lol.

ill have pictures up soon.

Hmm…possibly interested. Subscribed for pics. How would this be for a DD? Gas mileage decent?

mike you should get it!!! so i can drive it… :confused

I rode in this car when Matt had it. Not to bad of a daily if you ask me!

this car moves out for what it is! it’s a blast to drive :banana

even though im not an eg fan i may be interested in this. do you have any engine bay shots?

does it need any work? papers from the y8 swap? what transmission is it using?

Def a sleeper and a quick car, drove it a couple times and rode in it when Matt had it…moves pretty good!

its using the stock dx transmisison. we did the swap here at synapse motorsport. the motor came from a customer’s car that swapped to a gsr so its definately legit. i left the keys to the car at home so no engine bay shots right now.

smash the window out on that pile and get some pics of the engine

you shut your whore mouth

stop bringing this off topic or ill bitch smack you like your mom should have :stfu

WARNING BUYER BEWARE!!!

JK!.. :lol

sell me the wheels!!! ;D pics of the bay?

if i still had my eg, i’d sell it and buy this in a heartbeat. I hate driving a slow car, and this thing beat stallmers’s GSR correct? its def high 14’s, and its a d sereis… so beat the fuck out of it and when it blows up, put a new one in :confused

someone buy this before i do.

mike this is all you, then we can race beaters :ninja

he would beat you… :mwahaha

How bad is the rust would you say, I can’t really tell from the pics.

:stfu

i saw it in person once, its not that bad… for a beater. i wouldnt buy this if you were looking to repair it, just drive the balls out of it and beat unsuspecting people.