FS: EK Civic Megan lower control arms

I have a set of Megan racing lower control arms for a EK civic. They are red and still new in box. They were only opened by me to realize they were for a EK and not a EG. Looking for $100 or trade for EG LCAs.

Also have for sale an OBX skunk 2 intake mani for a GSR not sure if Im selling this yet but if I get the right offer ill sell it.

100 for the im. is it obx or skunk2 pro series?

hmm i might take that intake mani , if i can scoop up some more cash.

its the OBX skunk 2 style mani worked good for me $125 and its urs only been on my car for a few months

do u have a gsr or b16 head?

b16

yea thats not ganna work for ya 95mx6

oh well ill just have to sell those cams and buy a victor X

you dont need a victor x. unless your turbo or bigger then a 2liter i wouldnt recommend getting the victor X. the skunk or type r (sense u have a b16 head) will work good.

bump for bill

hmm well im planning on boring it out to a 2 litre hopefully next summer, soo may b ill just wait till then and buy suspension soon.

ur ganna bore the stock sleeves that much i dunno if i would go do that

nah ill prob sleeve it first then maybe a bore my block has like 140k on it, id do rods, larger higher comp pression pistons,shit like that but this is all next summer sadly :frowning: this summer ill just be running stock ls vtec with intake header and exhaust and aftermarket valves/ valve springs.since im taking out and selling my crower cams.

BUMP BUMP

bump for billy T

bump some one but these lcas there hot fire y0

do you even know what sleeves are? when you sleeve it you pick your bore size. you dont sleeve it then bore it, and it wont matter how many miles are on your block

i kno what sleeves are, i got the bore/ sleeve process backwards, but yea thats my plan im prob never going to boost this car, so i need to raise the compression eventually.

ok you dont need sleeves for an all motor build. unless your going 86mm pistons which i doubt you ever will.

101 dollars for the manifold