WTF: Megan SR20DET Exhaust Manifold

Will pay what you paid for it, need it asap and varun is sold out! email me

sanis@sequence-garage.com

I need it by this weekend (April 09-10) :shock:

why man its just going to blow??

get a good one

appearently you dont know what your talking about…

have you seen the abuse mines gone through?

a propper install and good gaskets will keep it working fine.

dont bash something because your bandwagon told you to

GT

Its been long enough and well instaleld megan manis havent started cracking yet so thats good enough for me. I’m not running hte OCC this year so i can afford to take a risk like this, now stop posting in my thread unless you have one. Actually keep posting it brings it to the top :slight_smile:

What hardparked for the last 6 months in storage :wink:

What hardparked for the last 6 months in storage :wink:[/quote]
true yo. if it can handle all that WANGAN super dorifto initial D highway battle shite then it would for sure work on an actual high boost race car.

i just figure if u have the money, why not get a really nice one?

Well, the Megan isn’t a shit manifold, lots of people that use it have great things to say about it, and it’s dirt cheap. There’s nothing wrong with using your money wisely, even if you do have it in abundance. He can sell the Megan if he decides to go Full Race after that.

my bad then guys

i’ve heard from a few ppl that the megan one is the same as the SSautoCrap one and a few others and that they will all blow over time

who knows anything about the DC one?? thats what i plan on getting and i’ve done a lot of research. they ARENT the same as the ones i mentioned. they are all made in house by DC

I have this header. It’s nice for the price you pay. The welds are pretty decent too. But for the price you pay for a full race one, i think that the only thing that you gain is weight. It is built with like 1/8th wall stailess weld fittings. Surely it will take serious abuse but prepare to spend the danario.

Get the header from the site. It will be like 300 when it gets to your door and it will be there in a week.

Peace

Nate

What hardparked for the last 6 months in storage :wink:[/quote]
true yo. if it can handle all that WANGAN super dorifto initial D highway battle shite then it would for sure work on an actual high boost race car.

i just figure if u have the money, why not get a really nice one?[/quote]

uhhh what? if you knew ANYTHING you would know jantos is joking and that you are on the POT.

stop saying stupid shit.

oh and free bump lol

GT

Greg post up the pix of your manifold glowing purple…

If it can withstand that It’s clearly better than an SSautoctack.

Megan, greddy, dc, BINGS, all of those manifolds are made within 10 mins of each other in a low labour part of taiwan…NOBODY makes this shit in house, cuz it woule be an unprofitable business solution…life time Is all about how u install the manifold, and how much sway of ure exhaust is absorbed before it gets to ure turbo…

http://iquaco.com/store/albums/userpics/10004/med_61.jpg

That is the Megan on GT_Greg’s Car…

When’s the last time you hardparked hard enough to get your manifold
glowing like that Ty? Honestly, you say the stupidest crap ever. Just give
it a rest… This is a buy/sell thread, not a place for you to take lame shots
at TM again…

The Megans seem to be holding up just fine, and I am sure a ceramic
coat or 2… or 3… or 4 as in Varun’s case would make sure it doesn’t
crack at all.

Now STFU and don’t post unless you have one to sell Sasha…

kthnxbye.

this is very true, they are all the same.

what i did notice was that the Megan ones have a little more work done to them.

on the ones i had the flange that bolts to the engine looked like it had a bit mroe sanding and polishing on the megan one as opposed to mine. iono if htat makes a difference but i am sure that different companies have slightly different requirements. i am sure greddy wants theirs to be finished up to perfection where as the unbranded ones i get dont need to be.

greddy makes nothing in house, and if u ask anyone experienced with greddy manifolds they will tell u they are amongst the worst out there…
I say bang for the buck, bings or megan are the best…id rather get a megan for 275 once very two years…then a greddy for 750 every 2.5 years…because on the flow test, i bet they are the exact fcukin same.

anyone else find it funny that both my supplier and Megan racing are all sold out at the same time??

strange…

Sorry Sasha, don’t want to add another usless post to your WTB thread…but that pic of GT’s mani is the sh!t.

(oops – I guess I did just add another useless post)

Ma’ bad