Megan Racing

Just wondering if any of you guys are using Megan Racing stuff. In particular the exhaust products. Do the manifolds or headers crack? Whats the fit & finish like? I have only seen there catch cans and they look a bit shady.

I have a few pics of an MR DP on my website that I use to have on my Spec, the pipe was/is really high quality I would def. buy a MR Header or Exhaust, their DP are really nice because they have added a Flexpipe to them so you don’t need to worry about spring bolts any how I give them 2 thumbs up.

i have sr exhaust mani and it works awsome

im a megan whore , MAnifold , Elbow , DP , test Pipe , Catback all for great for me

megan seem to be coming up pretty quick … I remember jsut hearing aboutthem like 3 years ago when they started making exhaust parts and such now they have full lines of everything for tons of models of cars

MEGAN racing good stuff…AUTODREAM in calgary carries all there stuff. ask for marvin and tell him Mark from D-SPORT told u…

a buddy had a meagan downpipe and manifold both cracked and broke on him so he was out 2g’s unfortunate luck or maybe should have just gone with higher quality parts you can decide

haahhaha 2g holy shit man

2G’s for a megan manifold and downpipe… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the gauges are nice, but only at night. They are impossible to see in the day time.

thats weird cause my Downpipe was dragged for like 5km and it didn’t even wear through the metal. I have had nothing but good things to say about megan

Ditto. I love the clean look of their gauges, but they are very difficult to see in the daytime.

megan exhaust was cheap and good quality … I like the note on it as well

Ditto. I love the clean look of their gauges, but they are very difficult to see in the daytime.[/quote]

I installed my megan gauges yesterday, they are terrible during the day :anal

If he had sent photos of this to Megan, I know they would have sent him a new set, I have heard so many good things about Megan and how they back their products.

seriously those gauges are soo bad though

Yeah… I installed a megan rip off A/F gauge and I can’t see jack unless its overcast or night time. I think I’ll stick to autometer for 2" gauges from now on.

megan is not bad stuff necessarily, however, it is no different in any way than Topspeed / obx / ebay stuff etc…

they are just buying and branding asian made goods and putting a better warranty on them… its a decent business model…

i too was surprised that they have come so far in such a short time.

i’ve used megan stuff with varying success.

the stuff i sell on my site (downpipes, testpipes, etc.) is quite literally indistinguishable if set side by side so in that sense, since i have not had any problems with the stuff i sell i would assume megan is the same.

however, i put a megan downpipe on my car with the flex pipe and it rubbed like crazy, i had to remove it it was so bad… but other than that… +1 for megan for most things… but if you can get unbranded stuff cheaper you are likely getting teh exact same thing