Megan Racing

Wondering if I could get the lowdown on their products. Never heard of them until I came on this board. I checked out their website and was shocked at how low their prices are…less than $200 for an exhaust manifold and such. Is their anything wrong with this stuff or just good products at kick ass prices…??

Hey man.

Well pretty much “good products at kick ass prices”. Now you can’t compare them to JDM parts but, I think they’re the best bang for the buck. I’ve had there short shifter for a year now and have’nt had ANY problems and I LOVE IT!!!

Hope that helps a little.

Take care.

Easy 8)

It does. I’m mostly looking at exhaust stuff. I mean manifold back for under $1000USD that is stupid low. Everything looks good in the pictures…but then again so does a Big Mac ya know what i mean.

i have no experience with the exhaust parts but i have done lots of research on them and have yet to see a negative comment about performance. i do have a megan fmic though and its a nice peice for the price. if your going to be getting megan stuff talk to slipperysilvia

A lot of people here are running the manifold, with no problems… yet.

A lot of people are convinced that most cheaper manifolds fail because of an improperly hung exhaust putting too much pressure on the mani. If you hang it so there is no tension on the manifold, you should be ok.

^^^ werd

Always a good idea to run a small peice of exhaust flex pipe on your downpipe. Takes stress off your turbo and manifold when your exhaust system is moving.

Andrew.

Caker is ghey

-deez

You’re a stupid head. Nice spelling by the way Dan.

Stay on Topic guys