Megan Racing

I see Megan Racing carries a TON of stuff for your cars. My current supplier gets me Megan Racing stuff, but he specializes in DSM and Subaru, so he does not keep any of the Nissan stuff in stock. I am just trying to figure out if I should be stocking some of this stuff? I am wondering if you guys already get good pricing on Megan or not? Can you let me know what items would be popular and what sort of pricing it would take to get your business?

cleaned things up a bit… thanks

Ok, seems things went offtrack here. Please don’t tell me about your other Megan Racing suppliers, because if you mention them, my thread will get moved or deleted again.
I am just looking for feedback on what you guys commonly buy from Megan Racing, to try to figure out what I should be stocking, at least initially. It is pretty hard to bring in EVERYTHING all at once…I am on a budget also :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance for your input…

No input? I guess I will just take my best guess and order a few items…

Well, probably the most popular megan stuff is like the track and street coilovers, the suspension parts like tow arms, RUCA’s, tie rods etc. Also, many people like their exhausts because they are relatively cheap.

I like there gauges too. If you get them in for a good price let me know. I need a boost and a/f ratio

downpipes,…

type 2 exhaust in black

Ok, I have placed a big order :slight_smile:
The type 2 in black is back ordered right now. I have ordered some downpipes and a shitload of suspension components for starters. I DIDN’T order any coilovers for now…not sure how popular these are…and I can get some REALLY NICE coilovers for S13 from Yonaka :slight_smile:

I didn’t order any gauges because I carry the Prosport, which i think are pretty similar, but those are universal and I can get them pretty much anytime through my supplier. He just doesn’t stock the Nissan stuff, so that I am going to have to do in larger orders every now and then to make it worthwhile.

Once the stuff arrives, I will post what is available and pricing. I think you will like it :slight_smile:

do u have a price list on suspension parts?

can you get Z32 parts?

I will post what I have with pricing when the stuff gets here. Should be about a week or so. I basically CAN get anything megan offers…BUT…to get in one or two items special order, the cost of the inbound freight makes it expensive. That is why I pretty much need to place ONE large order every now and then. If there is something from Megan (or elsewhere) you want and are in no rush for, let me know and I will get it with the next shipment…

please give me a price on full rear multi link and front tc rods thanks everytings for s13

Shipment just got here, now sorting everything out. Can you give me the Megan part numbers on those items? It would be a lot easier for me, I am still figuring all this stuff out.

Also, just so everyone knows, I brought in very limited quantities this first time around…I need to slowly figure out what sells and what doesn’t…

Ziggy,

Can you tell me why Megan makes both of these braces?
It seems to me that they both bolt into the same position.
Besides the adjustability of one, what can you tell me?

http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=532&catid=123

http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=577&catid=123

Also, can you get Megan front ladder braces, and price please?
Thanks.

I’m thinking the first one may quite possibly be a front subframe brace?

Not sure…it says rear…One is also supposed to fit S14 only, the other both S13 and S14. So you guys know, I DON’T do any installations, and DON’T know very much about your cars (yet). I would suggest if you have technical questions, please contact Megan Racing. If there is a certain part you would like a price on, please provide the part number, as different people call certain parts by different names…and want to make sure I get the right item…

hey Ziggy , if you could get a price on megan racing heat for me. Let me know when and how soon you can get these and i would be picking them up

heres the link
http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=510&catid=111

Ryan

$40.95 + taxes = $46.27. I have them in stock

What’s your price for Megan outer tie rods?