Pm me with any questions.

Polak182, please PM me ASAP.

whats the underbody like on the coupe?

test pipe is mine.

PM’d

I’ll take the toe links. PM’d you.

Andrew.

dibs on toe links…

What’s the word on those steering rack bushings? Sold yet?

Some parts have sold.

The bushings are still here. Pm me if you want them.

would you part with the steering wheel?

if so how much?

No, it goes with the car.

The harness you speak of, is that enough to wire the digital climate control for heating and ventilation? I don’t have A/C anyway, so I’m not worried about that. If it’ll work for what I asked, I’ll take the digi climate control off your hands. Can I mail you cash this time instead? Getting a money order is kinda a waste for 25 dollars :slight_smile:

dnash, check your PM, I am interested in your car. Thanks.

dnash, please PM info on the car… km, mods, underbody, etc…
Thanks

I haven’t found any significant rust. Under the drivers mirror, the paint is starting to bubble. You’d almost need a magnifying glass to see it though.

I’ve looked over most of the common rust spots any haven’t found anything. The underbody is much, much cleaner than last 2 240s I’ve had. The rocker panels are good as well.

There is a small dent in the passenger side door.The previous owner had the car resprayed. I’ve ran a magnet along the side of the car and it didn’t fall off, so I’m assuming there isn’t any bondo under neath.

As far as I know, it hasn’t been in any accidents. I beleive I’m the third or fourth owner of the car. A police officer owned it for most of the time, so I don’t think he was racing it around too much. The previous owner rust checked the car annually so I think he took good care of it too.

The car has a bit over 220,000ks. The engine runs very well and strong. I think the timing chain is developing a bit of a rattle though. The interior and exterior are both clean as well. For safety, the passenger side seatbelt needs to be fixed and the horn has to be hooked up (aftermarket steering wheel).

There is a pair of new Falken Ziex ZE 512 on the rear of the car and a pair of Azenis RT215 on the front of the car.

List of mods:

Impu steering wheel
Cusco shift knob
R34 GT-R pedals
B&M short shifter
Acel spark plug wires
adj. pillowball tc rods
urethane sway bar bushings
urethane front LCA bushings
21mm rear sway bar (HICAS)
Bing’s rear cross bar
Alpine deck
PG speakers
extra set of 7 spoke rims and tires
JDM 180sx signal lights and side markers
Chilton manual and FSM

I think thats it for now. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks.

what exhaust is on it?

BEE*R 80mm

It sits a bit low because there is a tow bar on it.