FS: EVERYTHING

Well yeah I want to go back to college this fall but it is not going to happen unless I pay off these bills.

27" flatscreen tv = $225

Drum set, new double bass pedals, remo skins, semi ok cymbol. extra symbol stand. = $300 ( paid $300 for the drums, $140 for the pedals, $ 65 for skins, have reciept for pedals)

Desk, great condition, white, with chair. = $40

I cant work yet and im despirate for money. I’m 1 step away from sellin crack. My car insurance gets canceled next week and I gotta turn in my plates :(.

didnt i sell u the drums for 200.

and ill buy them back with the PERFECTLY FINE pedels it came with for 100.

umm the pedals were shity lol. im not selling it for 100, the pedals alone were more than that. The DW pedals I got now are badass. I LOVE playin em, but will not sell for less than 275. Buy my sweet tv lol.

thats why i said put the orginal pedals back on, keep the gay pedals, and ill give u 100.

bumpidy bump

pics of the desk?

i want to see the chair

what exactly do you do for a living that you cant get temp. disability?

What’s the model/make of the TV?

I was working with my dad landscaping, but he payed me under the table, was supose to go on the books but he never got around to it. royaly fucking me over.

make/model is Sony Trinitron model #KV-27FV16

i’ll offer $ 125 for the TV.

that’s funny you are (attempting) selling the drums for more than you paid.

but anyway, so you were working under the table, and now for some reason u just can’t work? there are many jobs u could get where physical ailments wouldn’t interfere. if you have is $ 400 - $ 500 in bills, that doesnt seem like a big deal, it’s just 1 paycheck.

I am over 2k in debt and I have till next week to pay my car insurance or I have to turn in my plates. As of right now I have over 500 invested into the drums. If you buy a car for 500, put in a new engine, interior blah blah, im sure you wouldnt sell it for 450. I am not selling the tv for less than 200. It cost 500 when it was new, i got it for 300, im not selling it for 125. sorry.

:bump:

:word: seariously
I paid 500 for my first firebird, put about 200 into and sold it for 1200… :gotme:

I guess your wouldn’t be interested in buying my car anymore then.

:stuck_out_tongue:

GLWS

PS: My car is for sale.

cmon someone help a brother out.

whta kinda car

So if your buddy sells you a c5 vette for $5k, you are obligated to sell it for < or = to $5k?

Anyway, what kind of drum set?

lol if thats everything you must not have much :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a Percussion Plus drum set…nothing special but perfect for a beginer. includes single bass drum, double bass pedals (decent pedals), 14", 16", 18" toms, high hat, one 16" meduim crash cymbol, and extra symbol stand.