Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Well I dont know what to do…I’m fucked, plain and simple. I just took my car to goodyear to get an alignment and new tires and have them flush/bleed my brakes cuz I had no brake pressure. parts labor blah blah = $529. had to put it on my goodyear credit card. Stopped on the way home, put $25 in gas (the last of my on hand cash) go out to the car and there is about 5 gallons of gas on the ground, i either blew a line or got a hole in my tank or somthing but its pouring gas as I type this. They also informed me that the geneous who had worked on the A arm before i baught the car tac welded somthing on there, and i need new bushings, as well as my back brakes are froze up and my front right rotor has a hair crack in it. Got finals this week I cant get to, job interview tomarrow I cant get to, I’m going to fail every class im taking (not my fault, havent been able to find a ride to school) and I’m dead broke. I dont know what else to do, I’ve pretty much hit rock bottom.

What school do you go to? I have a friend in Akron, but you have to be nicey nicey to her. heh.

ECC north…I’m nice to everybody. whats her name?

i told you not to go to that goodyear.

if you need a ride, you know my number.

Ill have a car friday, i live in east amherst. Id be more than happy to drive you where you need to go…

:frowning: I’m sorry Josh

that sucks. Well good luck with a ride, If was there. I’d get ya one…

At this point i really dont even care, im so dicouraged about everthing right now…I just don’t care. Not trying to get all emo and shit, but literaly everything I do as of late ends in miserable failure and quite frankly I’m sick of it. Also, i dont know if I can even take my finals because my loan did not come threw yet and untill it does ECC won’t let me, they fucked me over BAD and wont let me do shit till they get their $.

i told u about those lines back by the fuel tank, they should not have been broken in the first place, they are either return, feed, or a vent line.

fuk autozone its too far away from u, to be job efficent, go to mc d’s its right up the road, and they are always hiring, if u work nights they pay more too. if it comes down to it u can ride ur sisters bike.

sell everything ur tv, xbox, drums.

rip ur credit card in half.

shut off ur cell phone.

josh u need to cut back on EVERYTHING.

but I love my tv and cant sell my drums, im in a band. everything else can go.

how can u go to practice, fuk the tv, once u get rolling again u can buy a better one

Oh she goes to Niagara with me. :frowning:

not for the amount it will cost, its a 27" flatscreen sony wega, i baught it used for $300, even now they are like $500, and i cant spend that much on a tv. Only reason i baught this one is because i had a sweet job at the time bringing home $400+ a week.

who is she, i might know her.

Oh and those lines wernt cut by me, they were cut when i got the car.

Ive been there man, just sold everything, DVDs games, my Xbox etc etc etc

Dug myself out of the hole I created, and then rebought the stuff I wanted off ebay and half.com. I am happy with what I did because I did what I had to, straightened shit up and now Im back on top and far ahead of where I was back then and even have more material possesions then I did before.

I would go with a simple job right now, something close, something that’ll pay you. You might not be extremely happy with it, but gotta do what you gotta do.

word i told him this 10000x times, ive worked at mc ds and a food store at the same time when i was in HS, it was gay, but i made it fun, and it didnt really pay all that bad, i think i made 6.15 an hour, and its local for josh.

FS - 27" flat screen $300

my main problem with working is my arm. Im not suppose to lift either arm over shoulder hight. Im hypermobile in both shoulder. especially the left one. when i reach up the scapula digs into my rotator fucc and scratches it, and its wearing away at it. i can dislocate my arm with my pinkey, not much holding it in there.

:violin:

hahaha

even Jason is playing a violin…

thats hella sad

I’ll give you 100 for the TV… then when you get a job you can have it back for 150.

work at mcd’s, you dont have to lift shit, maybe a 50 lb french fry box that you only have to lift waist height. night shift pays at least 7.50 according to the signs. sell your shit, you need money now? then dont worry about not having a tv in a month, you can buy another one. right now is more important than january.