New ride (FAIL! More Info On Page 3.)

Well for many, many reasons the GTI just wasn’t working out for me. Traded her in on something cheaper and a bit more economical for me.

2004 audi a4 1.8tqm
51k even
Bone stock :slight_smile:
Has cold weather and sport package.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/euroboy66/mynewaudi.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/euroboy66/audiinterior.jpg

If you don’t like it, fucking blow me. I got it for myself. It’s cheaper, and better in every possible way over my GTI.

What car you gonna get next when you trade this one in… in a month or two

Ugh your interior>mine… HAHA get it chipped ASAP/and paint those lowers yuck… Otherwise :tup: you’ll love it in the winter

wanna trade wheels, mine are lighter!!!

I plan on painting the lowers, and getting neuspeed springs. I love everything else about the car. I plan on keeping this for a long time. I’m extremely satisfied with it.

I don’t know why I’m pegged as someone who whores cars, I wrecked one, got one and was unhappy with it so I made a move at a good time. Any later and I would have gotten raped on trade in. Plus I got this for 16k so I’m not complaining.

EDIT: lol I actually really like the wheels!

go for the volvo s60r next and tell me how it is… I might want one for the winter…

Thanks in advance

<3

you like your wheels or my wheels?

lol I really, really like this car. It has all the amenities my old car had, plus 2 more doors and a large trunk which I was really looking for. <3 quattro too, mmmm

mine, sorry :frowning: lol

larger trunk for dead hookers?

Of course! lol.

I have 1 12" sub and it takes up 40% of my usable space in my gti’s hatch. It fucking sucks!

I transport alot of shit at times for people and having a large trunk comes in handy often.

Yea you’ll love the heated seats and awd, BUTTTTTT if you ever get tired driving turn them off!!! or you’ll end up upside down on the side of como park blvd.

fuck yes.
I approve.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/0523081416.jpg

I love mine.

oh gawd I know. I had heated leather in my 02 gti. Had a few close encounters with sleeping at the wheel because of them coming home from school in rochester.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN SON! never knew!
I <33333 it so much. It was an awesome move on my part IMO. I accidentally took a 1hr 45min test drive…

I love how classy it is, opposed to how sporty my GTI is. No more strange looks at red lights!

well its a good pick up… YOU BETTER FUCKING BE HAPPY!

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m finally actually happy!!

This is my only car and I intend on not wrecking it/driving stupid/ect ect

I’ve changed a TON in the past month or so, mostly for the better. This just helps make me feel better about everything. The smooth ride ect of the car just makes for a nice relaxing drive, compared to the tense, bumpy shitty ride of the gti.

Yea the gti will make the a4 seem slow stock, but if throw on an exhaust, test pipe, ecu flash it will really wake up! good for mid 14’s anyways, throw on a k04 retune and bang 13’s, keep up with evos/sti’s but not the same image

AND ANOTHER PLUS, cops wont even look at you! Cant tell you how many lights i ran on accident or sped past a cop and nothing, if i was in my neon r/t i was fucked!

haha
I don’t post up about the dailys I have too much, and with the a4 you will get more looks cause everyone thinks you are just a spoiled rich kid in daddys car…

Winter is the best.
Also get it GIAC or apr tuned + new front snub mount
And enjoy coilpacks.wheel bearings.timing belts.heatsoak.
I know blackforest (jason dale) will do GIAC.

I’m more than fine with it being slow. I need to focus on saving money, making the payments and when the time comes, focus on school.

Can’t wait for winter! Haven’t had a vehicle I feel safe in during snow since my jeep

Awsome pickup son, we gotta get the lowers painted and some tint on that bitch fast, a4’s are tits