Getting a new car

So I just finalized the deal for my new car. Picking it up in NYC on Saturday. Pretty much every option NAV, sport seats w/ suede inserts, xenons, sunroof, etc. My insurance will suck being under 25.

http://www.compassluxor.com/autotrader/04CTSVBlkBlk_40172343/DSC00001.JPG

nice :tup:

Judging by the grille, side badge, and brakes, it’s a V which, VERY NICE! One of the few american cars I would buy.

Where’s that video?

Nice balance between power and lux :tup:

its going to rattle a lot and have a lot of issues with fit and finish in the interior.

what I want to know is how you are under 25 and can afford this?

[quote=“Penfold,post:6,topic:31220"”]

its going to rattle a lot and have a lot of issues with fit and finish in the interior.

[/quote]

he sells drugs and pimps ho’s. Obviously.

[quote=“Penfold,post:6,topic:31220"”]

[/quote]

I’m 23 and bought my M3… joe is 24 and bought his clk… it can happen, get a good job

[quote=“Viper966,post:8,topic:31220"”]

I’m 23 and bought my M3… joe is 24 and bought his clk… it can happen, get a good job

[/quote]

ok, I will rephrase that, What do you do for a living?

[quote=“Penfold,post:9,topic:31220"”]

ok, I will rephrase that, What do you do for a living?

[/quote]

ctsv just like vipers m3 are not that high of a price tag gorgeous cars none the less just save ur pennies and work hard.

Nice car but still too much money. I just priced it for shits and giggles. $48350 with discount and rebate. Good price for a new caddy but thats right around $2000 down and $900 a month…ugh. I could swing it but I figure my retirement is more important at this point.

It’s a 2004 CTS-V with 42k on the clock
A major deciding factor was that it still had a factory warranty left on it.
Trust me it was a great price. I considered a CLK 55 (almost bought one) and an M3 but the warranty and being a GM product did play into the decision.
As for what do I do for a living, I got my MBA last May and have been working for GMAC as a sales analyst for a year.

Edit: Thanks for the spelling correction

analysis? is that like an analyst?

So you’re a bean counter? I’m sorry to hear that :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice car, good luck with it. :tup:

I can wait to go back to skool

Nope not a bean counter. I look at sales numbers and communicate with the field to decided whats going on in the market and come up with incentives, contests and other things to increase sales of our products.

Pretty neat job and plently of trips to CA, FL, AZ and Vegas.

nice car

HAHA

i told you that was the only GM worth getting :stuck_out_tongue:

good work sir :tspry:

nice car, isn’t navi fun?

16 year old kid at my school has one identical in maroonish red with huge rims on it.

mommy and daddy paid for it guranteed.

Sean I will be home Saturday night and probably have people over, if you want to swing by. I might need some shifting pointers, reverse and starting from an incline will own me for a week im sure.

As for the mommy and daddy paying for it, more power to the kid, just don’t expect to brag to someone who works full time out of school to pay for their beater and not expect to get there arse beat or his baby keyed.